It is currently: Mar 19, '24, 12:12 am

In first interview since cardiac event, Triple H says he'll never wrestle again

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

In first interview since cardiac event, Triple H says he'll never wrestle again

Postby KaiserGlider » Mar 26, '22, 1:38 pm

I recommend watching the full interview; it's only 15 minutes.

Watch on youtube.com

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: In first interview since cardiac event, Triple H says he'll never wrestle again

Postby Everlong » Mar 27, '22, 12:52 pm

Sheesh I had no idea he had heart issues. Definitely the right choice to call it a career in the ring. He's looking and sounding much older -- I haven't seen any WWE programming in a few years now and it looks like age has really caught up to him.

Hope he's able to stay healthy moving forward for his children.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Re: In first interview since cardiac event, Triple H says he'll never wrestle again

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Mar 27, '22, 6:20 pm

It sounds like - from what he said - that he was on the road to calling it a day from his in-ring career (quite neat his last two opponents turned out to be the two guys he helped mould in Batista and Orton) so he seemed quite content he was being forced into that decision.

For a dude built like him, it must have been scary to come down with a heart issue and with his family history but good he's back to healthy.

As a in-ring career, I can't say I've watched all of him but from what I used to watch, he was so dominant on RAW (that Jim Cornette anecdote on watching Trips on RAW was funny but true) and he really placed the World Heavyweight Championship as a mainstay title belt but you could argue, to the detriment of other guys who deserved the title.

He could really do some good stuff with the microphone in terms of delivery of a promo and an Evolution, DX as factions. He can retire happily from the ring but whether he returns as on screen persona remains to be seen.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Return to WWE