It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 12:36 pm

The Goldust gimmick has officially been retired

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

The Goldust gimmick has officially been retired

Postby VaderBomb » Apr 22, '19, 11:09 am

What a legend. Thank you for the memories, Dustin.

Name some of your favorite Goldust matches or moments. Mine has to be the Hollywood Back
Lot Brawl against Piper. I never get tired of watching that shit-show. I love it.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Re: The Goldust gimmick has officially been retired

Postby The Legend » Apr 22, '19, 1:29 pm

I don't know if Goldust gets better than his tag team run with Booker T. Although special shoutout to a match he had against Hunter Hearst Helmsley, not sure which PPV it was, but back when Goldie was still with Marlena and Hunter was still the Blue Blood character.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby VaderBomb » Apr 22, '19, 4:34 pm

The Legend wrote:I don't know if Goldust gets better than his tag team run with Booker T. Although special shoutout to a match he had against Hunter Hearst Helmsley, not sure which PPV it was, but back when Goldie was still with Marlena and Hunter was still the Blue Blood character.

WrestleMania 13 or Royal Rumble 1997? The one where Chyna sjakes Marlena around was the Mania match, whereas at the Rumble he's with Mr. Hughes as his bodyguard.

Also, shout out to the Artist Formerly Known As Goldust stint. So many bizarre outfits and segments. I always liked his little feud with Vader during that period.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Postby The Legend » Apr 22, '19, 5:03 pm

VaderBomb wrote:
The Legend wrote:I don't know if Goldust gets better than his tag team run with Booker T. Although special shoutout to a match he had against Hunter Hearst Helmsley, not sure which PPV it was, but back when Goldie was still with Marlena and Hunter was still the Blue Blood character.

WrestleMania 13 or Royal Rumble 1997? The one where Chyna sjakes Marlena around was the Mania match, whereas at the Rumble he's with Mr. Hughes as his bodyguard.

Also, shout out to the Artist Formerly Known As Goldust stint. So many bizarre outfits and segments. I always liked his little feud with Vader during that period.

I was thinking of the WrestleMania 13 match. Such a good example of a striking character difference between the two performers in the ring.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Return to WWE