It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 6:47 am

Perfect Endings - TLC

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Perfect Endings - TLC

Postby The Legend » Dec 14, '18, 1:39 pm

The Final PPV of 2018 is upon us. Here's what I would do for TLC and what I think the best booked endings would be. What would you do for the card?

PRE-SHOW

Mixed Match Challenge Final – R-Truth and Carmella vs Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox
My how far this competition has fallen in a year. Last year Miz and Asuka faced Charlotte and AJ, this year it’s four comedic break jobbers in the finals. Truth and Carmella are far more over and should pick up a clean victory because of it.

MAIN SHOW

Cruiserweight Championship – Buddy Murphy (c) vs Cedric Alexander
The Pre-show needs a match of some kind or another and most of the rest of the card should be destined for the main show. That being said, this match could still be good, as these guys have already shown. Murphy and Alexander should go back and forth showing off their impressive arsenals, Alexander gets the upper hand before Tony Nese appears and distracts Alexander so that his partner can get the win. Alexander and Nese can move into their own feud which is already picking up steam.

Chairs Match – Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio
Mysterio should start this match off fast, get his high-flying offense in and get the crowd excited. Orton counters and slows the match down using the chair in creative and psychotic ways, much like his HIAC match with Hardy, Orton has to get creative here. Mysterio eventually gets control and picks the pace up, but Orton counters with a chair right before a big move and picks up the win.

SD Tag Titles – The Bar (c) vs New Day vs Usos
It’s a little odd that this match doesn’t have a stipulation, because they could put on a great ladder match. There’s only so many chaotic ways a tag triple threat can go. The Bar need to win this match and retain the belts. Xavier distracts Jimmy Uso, but the Bar counter the New Day plans, take them out and then hit a double team on Jimmy for the win as Cesaro fends off Jey.

Tables Match – Natalya vs Ruby Riott w/ Sarah Logan and Liv Morgan
This is a bit of a tricky match because Natalya deserves some retribution based on how personal this feud has been and all the Riott Squad has put her through. That being said, the Riott Squad are too good of an act to continue having their momentum foiled by other teams. Here’s where the other members come into play. The Riott Squad should distract Natalya and help Ruby get the upper hand through out the match. Eventually, Liv Morgan gets caught by Natalya and put through a table. Ruby then finishes the match by putting Natalya through that table with her father’s picture on it. Natalya tries to get revenge on Ruby, who makes fun of her, but has to settle for grabbing Sarah Logan instead, putting her through another table.

Finn Balor vs Drew McIntyre
Heath Slater is made the referee for this match. McIntyre starts this match on offense, jumping Balor before the bell rings. Balor counters and gets the upper hand and gets a fair amount of offense in. Corbin sends out a recruit to help McIntyre and gang up on Balor a bit. Balor comes back on top after some close calls and gets a pinfall with Slater and Balor narrowly avoiding a beatdown afterwards.

Ladder Match – Elias vs Bobby Lashley
Elias and Bobby go back and forth with Lio in the background rooting on Lashley, but mostly staying out of the way. Elias climbs the ladder and grabs the guitar. When he goes to swing it at Lashley, Rush shoves his charge out of the way and takes the guitar shot himself. Lashley is able to use the slip up to hit his finisher on Elias and get the win.

RAW Women’s Title – Ronda Rousey (c) vs Nia Jax
Rousey is able to absorb some strong offense from Nia Jax and eventually locks in the armbar to finish off the challenger.

SD Women’s Championship TLC – Becky Lynch (c) vs Charlotte vs Asuka
They need to let these three really go at it in a hard-hitting and physical match that can really impress people. I’d throw in a surprise finish her as Asuka gets the belt and the chance to run with it as the pure face on the roster on SD. Charlotte and Becky can continue their things into the Rumble, where Charlotte wins and challenges Rousey at next year’s Mania.

Intercontinental Championship – Seth Rollins (c) vs Dean Ambrose
This has been a pretty good rendition of this rivalry and should continue on for a bit. The best way for this rivalry to continue would be to go for a title change here and set up an eventual re-match after the Rumble. Ambrose goes for some dirty tactics and beats Rollins with rolled up tights.

TLC Match – Braun Strowman vs Baron Corbin
This one seems like an obvious win for Strowman and it very easily could be. However, I think they could go a more interesting route. Strowman wants a title shot, which he gets if he wins. I think a more interesting approach would be put more hurdles in his way. Let’s have Corbin get some help from the guys that he’s counted on the past few months and get the win over Strowman to become the permanent GM.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Re: Perfect Endings - TLC

Postby DBSoT » Dec 15, '18, 9:11 am

Daniel Bryan vs AJ Styles?

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Re: Perfect Endings - TLC

Postby The Legend » Dec 16, '18, 8:02 am

DBSoT wrote:Daniel Bryan vs AJ Styles?

Shit, I forgot one.

Bryan's got to keep the belt and should win, but I have a hard time thinking it should be clean. Since they turned him heel, I want it to stick. If it's going to stick he'll need to go in with some heel tactics. I feel like having him belittle Styles at times during the match would be good and then take a turnbuckle cover off and use the turnbuckle to knock out Styles for the win.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Return to WWE