It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 9:26 am

John Cena and Daniel Bryan refuse to work Saudi Arabia show

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

John Cena and Daniel Bryan refuse to work Saudi Arabia show

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 23, '18, 4:17 pm

I have a feeling that the venue is going to change for this event.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Re: John Cena and Daniel Bryan refuse to work Saudi Arabia show

Postby Everlong » Oct 23, '18, 7:01 pm

Oh wow, that's big news. Good on the both of them, it's a farce that this thing is still going.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 27, '18, 12:19 pm

Looks like the show is going on without them. I wonder who will replace Bryan in the WWE Championship match against Styles.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Postby Hanley! » Oct 27, '18, 1:46 pm

By all accounts, it looks like Cena is definitely out, but Bryan still seems up in the air. I would be surprised if he's not going at this point, because I don't think the more reputable wrestling reporters have said much on it and they're still pushing the title program on television. Might be nothing more than rumours in his case.

I do hope he refuses to go though. I respect Cena for taking a stand, but considering his role on the last Saudi Arabia show, it's pretty clear he's only taking the stand for the sake of his acting career. It would be nice to see a full time performer take a legitimate stand against the company when they don't agree with something they're doing. I want to see more of the wrestlers standing up for themselves and making their voices heard.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Return to WWE