It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 2:12 am

How to create this?

Get feedback on creative writing, music or graphics that you created. This is also the place to request a signature or image or to engage in graphic competitions.

Moderator: Daz

How to create this?

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jan 11, '18, 3:45 am

In my line of work, I capture plenty of video and audio but it's a struggle with the latter to be innovative without uploading a blank audio file that people listen to.

Over the last year or so, I've seen many organisations create audio files which are then presented with an image with a sound equaliser playing, similiar to this?

I've got an iMac with the basic software it comes with but how do I create this, and specifically, what is this type of material, called? Otherwise, I end up confusing myself and others about what I want to do lol.

Only way I've thought of doing it is via iMovie:
Upload an image, put audio behind it and that's it
But I'd like to add the sound bars and add some graphics also - but how to do it?
I would appreciate any guides/walkthroughs that may help in this task.

Thanks!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Return to Creative Corner