It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 6:46 am

Lamb of God - "Embers"

Talk about your favorite music, bands, artists, music videos and more!

Lamb of God - "Embers"

Postby War Daddy » Jul 17, '15, 9:37 pm

HOLY SHIT

They have been KILLING it with their singles for the new album. I CANT FUCKING WAIT.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 122

Re: Lamb of God - "Embers"

Postby War Daddy » Jul 18, '15, 7:29 pm

This is why I don't make topics.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 122

Postby Hanley! » Jul 19, '15, 1:56 pm

People's taste in music are unfortunately too diverse here. Nobody is going to get all that much feedback on their favourite music. Most people just won't have a lot to contribute to a topic about Lamb of God.

I haven't listened to anything of theirs in years, personally. But back when I did they always seemed like one of those metal bands that were just heaviness without anything interesting, or melodic or appealing to balance it out. Keep in mind that I'm a bit of a metal fan too, but there's certain bands that I just can't get into. That being said, I haven't listened to anything they've done in the last decade probably.

I will say that I like Chino Moreno as a vocalist, though I always found Deftones a little hit and miss as a band. They have some good stuff, but nothing that I absolutely adore. I did quite like Team Sleep though, that was interesting.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Circled Square » Jul 19, '15, 2:01 pm

this be some white boi shit right here

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby EmperorWu » Jul 24, '15, 11:47 pm

Circled Square wrote:this be some white boi shit right here

Hey brown people love this shit too! :P

Sorry I forgot to respond to this.

I've actually played this song quite a few times now and it's growing on me. I dig it and it has a tiny bit of like an Egyptian music feel to it that I really dig. Maybe I'm just imagining that though. It's really growing on me. I don't care for the chorus and it drags down the song for me. The rest of it I love though.

I've never really listened to Lamb of God though. Any recommendations?

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Return to Music