It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 1:34 pm

Kendrick's new video for 'Alright' is outstanding

Talk about your favorite music, bands, artists, music videos and more!

Kendrick's new video for 'Alright' is outstanding

Postby VaderBomb » Jul 02, '15, 11:38 pm

Holy holy.

Shit's next level.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Re: Kendrick's new video for 'Alright' is outstanding

Postby EmperorWu » Jul 25, '15, 12:04 am

I want to like Kendrick Lamar so much, but I just don't get him I guess. For every unique thing in his music that I love, there's something else that to me just doesn't fit.

That video was very impressive, but again I don't get it. It seems like he's trying to be "deep", when a lot of it is pretty pointless, although a lot of those shots clearly have a deeper meaning. Maybe I'm just dumb though.

Actually Wesley's Theory I fucking love, so I do like that. Lyrically and musically it's very good. Maybe I just need to sit down and try to analyze his lyrics. Some of his style and inflections kind of put me off before I can look at it more deeply.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Return to Music