It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 6:42 am

Mayhem Fest

Talk about your favorite music, bands, artists, music videos and more!

Mayhem Fest

Postby EmperorWu » Jul 02, '15, 6:32 am

I went to this show on Tuesday. I saw Slayer and King Diamond among many others. It blew my mind. I very rarely get excited about anything, and if I do it's usually mild at best. So having said that. I lost my fucking mind for King Diamond. It was one of the greatest moments of my life basically. The other bands were all ok. I don't really care about Slayer, although their show was pretty impressive. Anyway I was there to see Diamond, and they lived up to any expectations I had.

There really is no point to this thread I guess. It was just one of the few moments in my life I was genuinely happy, and I had to share it. I know that sounds sad and all but I'm still super stoked. :lol

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 62

Re: Mayhem Fest

Postby War Daddy » Jul 02, '15, 10:28 am

Bro, I LOVE Mayhem Fest! My favorite year was last year when I got to see Emmure, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold, Suicide Silence, and Texas Hippie Coalition all in the same show!

I'm not sure if I'll make it this considering Whitechapel and Slayer are about the only 2 I wanna see. Mayhem is always a blast tho!

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 122

Return to Music