It is currently: May 04, '24, 9:31 pm

Bands/artists you've just recently gotten into?

Talk about your favorite music, bands, artists, music videos and more!

Bands/artists you've just recently gotten into?

Postby Everlong » Jan 22, '15, 3:50 pm

Normally I'm not at all an electropop/dance person, but lately I've gotten into CHVRCHES and The Naked and Famous. Really catchy stuff, great to have on while you're doing chores around the house (like cleaning and shit).

Anyone recently start listening to some new stuff?

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Bands/artists you've just recently gotten into?

Postby Romo » Jan 22, '15, 4:21 pm

Years and Years & George Ezra are the two i've listened to alot recently

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 225

Postby Locke » Jan 22, '15, 8:09 pm

Alt J and Imagine Dragons

Fuck me, where have these glorious tunes been my whole life?

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby Kein » Jan 23, '15, 6:11 pm

Milky Chance. I am hooked on Down by the River, Stolen Dance, and Sad Necessary.

Also Emancipator, really like Dusk To Dawn, Safe in the Steep Cliffs, and Anthem.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby flock u » Jan 25, '15, 4:48 pm

I got into the Dollyrots recently a friend of mine appeared briefly in one of their recent videos in November and she told me about the video.

flock u Male
Jobber
Jobber

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 3

Postby Kyle » Jan 30, '15, 3:59 pm

Snow Patrol. Had listened to them for a while but only a few songs.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby EmperorWu » Feb 10, '15, 7:50 am

Periphery - The have a great prog rock double album called Juggernaut. They have a few different styles, sometime they sound 'emo" and in other songs they're almost death metal. Interesting over all. At times they remind me of Coheed and Cambria, but that may just the be a commonality in the genre. I'm not too familiar with it.

I don't know what that intro is and the other part later, is but I love it. They do a few songs like that. I just call it Gran Turismo music. :P

Courage My Love- I found this band on a flyer I got when I went to a hardcore show a few months ago. I liked the name so I Googled them on a whim. For a guy who usually listens to Death Metal and other heavy shit. I have to admit I fucking love this band for some reason.

Got back into Guns N Roses, checking out stuff I missed.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Kein » Feb 13, '15, 11:36 am

Friend of mine showed me some more Metal/Industrial bands.

OOMPH!
Eisbrecher
And One

i dig it.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Return to Music