It is currently: May 09, '24, 7:59 am

Rate the person above's music #2 - Sequel Boogaloo

Talk about your favorite music, bands, artists, music videos and more!

Re: Rate the person above's music #2 - Sequel Boogaloo

Postby EmperorWu » Mar 18, '15, 6:31 am

^ You're pretty generic! :angrysanta Ya big meanie. :P

I like the song, it's interesting. Many different dynamic sounds going on, it's a little weird. It's quite the amalgam of styles and eras. Did they steal that intro from a Final fantasy game? :lol Pretty decent singer, but that's about it. I really like the hints of other genres sprinkled in. 6/10

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Kein » Mar 18, '15, 6:05 pm

I liked it. 8/10

Lately I have been getting into a lot more heavier music and this is right up my alley atm.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 15

Postby EmperorWu » Mar 20, '15, 6:25 am

Generic Euro electronic music, nothing ground breaking or special about it... It's ok and I like the title so an extra point for that. 4/10

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby Kein » Mar 21, '15, 3:28 am

I dig it, I really like the song actually, I'd give it a 8/10. Very neat.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 15

Postby EmperorWu » Mar 21, '15, 4:13 am

Fucking love it. The second I saw the cover I was sold. Then I pressed play and it had a great 80s beat, and I was doubly sold. I fucking love 80s style music that doesn't suck, and the very few modern tunes I've heard in that style don't disappoint. They have all the great parts of the genre without the really awful shit. If you're into "modern" 80s style music please drop some knowledge on me. That's one sub genre I'd be ecstatic to explore. I hate shit like Duran Duran, but love stuff by Oingo Boingo, Killing Joke, Depeche Mode, Flock of Seagulls, and anything that sounds like the video you posted. Anyway 10/10

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby UTK » Apr 19, '15, 1:14 pm

I quite like it. 8/10

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Previous

Return to Music