It is currently: May 12, '24, 2:04 am

Foo Fighters - 'Sonic Highways'

Talk about your favorite music, bands, artists, music videos and more!

Foo Fighters - 'Sonic Highways'

Postby Romo » Aug 11, '14, 10:28 am

Foo Fighters have released a name and track list for their 8th album 'Sonic Highways'

1. "Something From Nothing"
2. "The Feast and the Famine"
3. "Congregation"
4. "What Did I Do?/God as My Witness"
5. "Outside"
6. "In the Clear"
7. "Subterranean"
8. "I Am a River"

Dave Grohl also said that the album will be their longest so i'm guessing multiple guitar and drum jams throughout

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 225

Re: Foo Fighters - 'Sonic Highways'

Postby Everlong » Aug 11, '14, 4:19 pm

FUCK YEAH GET HYPED

I wonder if it's only eight songs? If so, then yeah, each of those is going to be an epic. I can't wait. Wasting Light was so damn good, I'd love to see them build on it.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby Viazon » Aug 11, '14, 5:09 pm

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Hanley! » Aug 11, '14, 5:32 pm

Eight long songs makes me nervous. It's going to be hard to turn that into a great album, without a lot of it being filler. I've nothing against long songs, but I hate it when bands pad out the length artificially by making the song extremely repetitive or adding 4 minute solos at the end. And that has to be more likely if every song is going to be pretty long (which is probably the case here).

On the other hand, Wasting Light was their best album since The Colour and the Shape so I'll give this a shot. Foo Fighters are one of those bands that are a little hit and miss with me, but the last one was a hit so hopefully they're still on form.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Romo » Aug 18, '14, 7:24 pm

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author
Topics: 225

Return to Music