It is currently: May 12, '24, 7:35 pm

MANDATORY FUN

Talk about your favorite music, bands, artists, music videos and more!

MANDATORY FUN

Postby Ali » Jun 18, '14, 5:14 pm

July 15, Weird Al drops his new album. Reportedly, parodies include Iggy Azalea and a band Patton Oswalt has loved since the 90s, but that's all we know so far.

Also of note, this might be his last full album, as his recording contract is coming to an end. He's thinking about just releasing occasional singles as digital downloads in order to stay more current, which wouldn't be a bad move in today's musical landscape.

So, what are your thoughts on Weird Al? Looking forward to this new album? Who would you like to see him spoof next? Also, have you seen the last awesome thing he did?

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 43

Re: MANDATORY FUN

Postby ShaneOfan » Jun 18, '14, 5:22 pm

Not really a Weird Al fan but good for him I guess.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 260

Re: MANDATORY FUN

Postby Everlong » Jun 23, '14, 9:25 pm

Ali wrote: He's thinking about just releasing occasional singles as digital downloads in order to stay more current, which wouldn't be a bad move in today's musical landscape.

Yeah, I actually think that's probably a better way to go too, especially when you consider the success of groups like The Lonely Island.

The poster is hilarious though, I'm looking forward to seeing what he comes up with. Also, how does he still look so young? He hasn't aged in like 20 years.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Return to Music