It is currently: May 08, '24, 2:59 pm

Official Hip Hop/R&B Thread

Talk about your favorite music, bands, artists, music videos and more!

Re: Official Hip Hop/R&B Thread

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Apr 18, '14, 11:39 am

I don't know about you guys but Drake's album is only getting better with time. I remember riding around with the album in winter time and it's now Spring and it just feels like it's got a whole new life behind it. I love it.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 155

Postby GNR » Apr 18, '14, 3:04 pm

I still think Take Care was a smidge better, but Nothing Was the Same is still an incredible album. Drake's definitely right there at the top of the game right now. He'll never be able to top Take Care though, at least in my mind. That's my favorite album of all time, an absolute masterpiece imo.

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 18

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Jun 29, '14, 10:13 pm

GNR wrote:I still think Take Care was a smidge better, but Nothing Was the Same is still an incredible album. Drake's definitely right there at the top of the game right now. He'll never be able to top Take Care though, at least in my mind. That's my favorite album of all time, an absolute masterpiece imo.

Man Take Care and 808s and Heartbreaks are just two of my favorite albums.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author
Topics: 155

Previous

Return to Music