It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 6:37 am

What is YOUR song in a club?

Talk about your favorite music, bands, artists, music videos and more!

What is YOUR song in a club?

Postby Camstud » Oct 14, '13, 7:10 pm

For me, it's Ignition by R. Kelly. When that song comes on, me and one of my mates sing all the words and just don't stop dancing for its entirety. It sort've started as a joke years ago, but now I love it! Oddly enough if I'm not with him I don't particularly care about the song, but when we're together it becomes the greatest song ever. I love it.

Do you guys have a song that when you're out and it comes on, you just love it? Or maybe request it whenever you're out?

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 36

Re: What is YOUR song in a club?

Postby Locke » Oct 14, '13, 7:20 pm

I hate night clubs and the entire night club mentality (let's listen to horrible music with popped collars and score with skanky bimbos - sorry night clubbers), but Daft Punk is legit awesome. 8) Also if clubs looked like Tron 2's club, that would be interesting.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 137

Postby MotorCitySaint » Oct 14, '13, 7:32 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dqgr0wNyPo[/youtube]

MotorCitySaint Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 3

Postby Viazon » Oct 15, '13, 4:32 am

Seriously, when I'm out (which is very rare these days) and I have had my fair share of drinks, any song sounds good to me. Back in the days when me and my friends would be out every weekend, we would be on that dance floor.

But the club we would frequent had a room that would played all the old tunes and cheesy songs. And when Living On A Prayer by Bon Jovi would come on, the whole room would go nuts. We would just wait for that song to come on.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Everlong » Oct 15, '13, 2:38 pm

I do love me some Ignition.

It's been ages since I went out to a bar with a party atmosphere, I tend to go to more relaxed places now that have a wider beer selection. But when I was still in college/just out of college my songs would have been "Down" by Jay Sean, "Flashing Lights" by Kanye, "Fuck You" by Cee Lo and plenty of others.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Daz » Oct 15, '13, 2:59 pm

Locke wrote:I hate night clubs and the entire night club mentality (let's listen to horrible music with popped collars and score with skanky bimbos - sorry night clubbers), but Daft Punk is legit awesome. 8) Also if clubs looked like Tron 2's club, that would be interesting.

This.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby War Daddy » Oct 15, '13, 3:16 pm

Move it like Berney!!!

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby PorkChop » Oct 15, '13, 3:25 pm

Alpha Beast wrote:Move it like Berney!!!

+1

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby HardcoreLegend » Oct 15, '13, 4:53 pm

It's more of a song between my groups of friends, or maybe just even me, which is Niggas in Paris.

But whenever that comes on, wherever we are, you can guarantee we will go crazy!! Whether its on in our local haunt... a basement pub/club in a suburb of North East England... Or a dualling piano bar in downtown Chicago (our recent holiday). The reaction is always the reaction is always the same... CRAY!

HardcoreLegend None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 50

Postby rawisjericho » Oct 18, '13, 10:55 pm

"Zombie Nation" would always get me going. Shows how long it's been since I was out to a club.

rawisjericho None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 7

Postby Settee » Oct 20, '13, 6:01 pm

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby Georgerv » Oct 21, '13, 4:29 am

I tend to only go to Rock Clubs now so pretty much anything. When I used to go to regular clubs though there were a couple:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOWHn-yNHy4[/youtube]

Which was mainly because it was blasted down our corridor in halls, it became a more tongue in cheek liking of the song
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnWrWSCoGis[/youtube]
Pretty much the same reasoning

Although (and apologies for 3 videos), recently I've fallen in love with this song, and they actually seem to be playing it in the few proper clubs I've been to
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBoRkg5-Ieg[/youtube]

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby GNR » Oct 21, '13, 3:40 pm

Versace (Drake verse only) or Good Life by Kanye West.

This is all assuming I'm actually allowed in this theoretical club. :P

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Return to Music