It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 4:37 am

Who are some of your current favorite artists?

Talk about your favorite music, bands, artists, music videos and more!

Re: Who are some of your current favorite artists?

Postby JDD » Oct 09, '13, 3:55 pm

Hanley! wrote:Lots of good bands have been mentioned already. I appreciate the level of taste going on here.

In November I'm going to see the National in Dublin and Alice in Chains in Glasgow. It's going to be an awesome month.

I've been listening to a lot of acoustic stuff on Youtube lately. Old grunge covers by the likes of Corey Taylor and Aaron Lewis. Taylor is surprisingly good at the acoustic stuff. I've always liked his softer stuff (like Stone Sour) to Slipknot anyway.

Lucky. I want to see the National so bad. They were touring with Local Natives, but not on the New York show i went to :(

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 78

Re: Who are some of your current favorite artists?

Postby MotorCitySaint » Oct 09, '13, 4:31 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:
MotorCitySaint wrote:Pusha T and Danny Brown both dropped solid albums today in the hip hop world.

I've tried really hard but I can't get into Danny Brown. I don't know what it is but I just can't.

I can understand how some people don't really feel his music. I wasn't a fan the first few times I heard him rap but he grew on me.

MotorCitySaint Male
Jobber
Jobber

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 3

Previous

Return to Music