It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 9:22 am

I love Ariana Grande

Talk about your favorite music, bands, artists, music videos and more!

I love Ariana Grande

Postby prophet » Jun 04, '17, 5:25 pm

I actually didn't know any of her songs before tonight nor did I care; nor was she the best part of the show...nor did I watch all of it.

But Ariana Grande putting on the show she did, so soon after the terror attacks, visiting kids in hospital and everything...consider me a fan for life regardless of whether I actually like her music.

P.S: How good was it to see Liam back on form?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: I love Ariana Grande

Postby Hanley! » Jun 04, '17, 5:52 pm

Would have been nice to see Oasis play at the show. Having Liam there was good and everything, but it would have been a great gesture by the brothers to put all their personal shit aside for a day and play a couple of songs for a good cause.

Fair play to Ariana - I've a lot of respect for the way she's handled things. It can't have been easy on her, what happened. I had barely heard of her before last week, and I still don't know any of her music, but she put her fame to good use here.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby Daz » Jun 04, '17, 8:15 pm

She did a wonderful job putting the thing together in such a short amount of time, and handled herself with grace and class.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jun 05, '17, 9:28 am

Again, like above, not heard of her until a few weeks ago but amazed she's only 23 and to produce what she did. Even going to the extent of changing her playlist on the words of a grieving mother. To think Piers Morgan, the dick, was criticising her only to apologise now realising how everyone has warmed to her so his original opinion is distasteful now.

Liam being there was brilliant, wouldn't have expected him to be so outspoken post-Manchester tbh and it's a shame his older brother wasn't there and I don't buy that their reformation would have taken away from the event. In fact, it would only have added to the whole occasion, alongside seeing police officers, security joyfully dancing with children showing the prick who did the attack that it was all in vain if he expected people to drop happiness at concerts.

And after that concert, someone wants to take a turn playing Katie Hopkins Mk II...

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Return to Music