It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 12:11 am

Lethal Weapon TV series to air in the UK

Talk about movies and television in here!

Lethal Weapon TV series to air in the UK

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jul 04, '16, 1:03 pm

Full story is here and tbh, I've never seen the LW films so might actually tune into this especially Wayons who I was a fan of his My Wife and Kids sitcom but the sentence below piqued my interest:

Other classic films including Rush Hour, Uncle Buck, Training Day and Minority Report are also being remade for television.

Rush Hour, Training Day remade for TV? That's going abit too far IMO.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Re: Lethal Weapon TV series to air in the UK

Postby Ali » Jul 04, '16, 1:13 pm

Rush Hour was already cancelled, and all reviews for the Lethal Weapon TV series indicate that it'll last about 6 episodes before its also canned. Just watch the movies, they're great.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 43

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Mar 17, '17, 6:09 pm

The LW series is currently showing in the UK on its third episode.

I watched it tonight although I was apprehensive finding out McG was an executive producer but Damon Wayans starring in it made me continue. His partner is a dead ringer for Bradley Cooper btw and as I missed the first two episodes I don't know how the friction develops but now they seem pretty close. Riggs isn't all too convincing for me but Wayans is good.

Maybe I'll have to get round to watching the movies at some point..

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Postby The Legend » Mar 17, '17, 8:25 pm

Lethal Weapon is good. Rush Hour got cancelled in US quite quickly and Training Day starrred Bill Paxton, who recently died so likely won't last more than one season.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Return to Movies and TV