It is currently: May 08, '24, 7:11 am

First look at Michael Fassbender in upcoming Assassin's Creed film

Talk about movies and television in here!

Re: First look at Michael Fassbender in upcoming Assassin's Creed film

Postby Locke » Aug 28, '15, 12:34 pm

War Daddy wrote:Mortal Kombat was fire.

See, CS? Everyone likes dat MK.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 137

Postby Circled Square » Aug 28, '15, 2:06 pm

Yeah, well, you-you guys are..d-d-dumb.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby SortaCreative » Aug 28, '15, 2:32 pm

Locke wrote:I'll admit, my hopes are relatively positive for World of Warcraft. I love that game, though. I'd play it every day if it wasn't 15 bucks a month. It's not that I can't afford it, it's just the principal of the thing (for me) because I don't want to play new content, I want to play the same old content I've been playing for years (I love 1-80, Azeroth, Outland, and Northrend). They should let 1-80's play free. S'all I'm saying.

I'd probably agree. I'm not currently subbed. Pandaria was okay. Dragged on too long. Warlords was dog shit.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Locke » Aug 28, '15, 3:10 pm

Yeah, I always start "hitting a wall" when I hit 80. I don't like Cataclysm areas very much, but they're decent. I can usually grind out 85 no problem. Pandaria is BEAUTIFUL and I even enjoy some of the quests, but I fucking hate every dungeon, every last one. Goes for raids, too. Warlords was really fun questing IMO, but again, I have zero interest in Garrison shit now that I've done it one time. I have no love for any dungeons (the train was kind of cool, from a technical/aesthetic standpoint), and the raids are soooo boring.

You will almost always find me, at level 100, flying around Outland, Northrend, or Azeroth doing really old raids solo (looking for special pets/mounts usually, or just for fun), dungeons, and occasional quest lines if I'm really bored. I don't like their new end game shit. It's horrible.

I'm thinking about using dalaran-wow.com and getting an old WoW client for Wrath of the Lich King to play all the old vanilla Azeroth lands and non-exp boosted Wrath content for free.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby SortaCreative » Aug 28, '15, 4:40 pm

Locke wrote:I'm thinking about using dalaran-wow.com and getting an old WoW client for Wrath of the Lich King to play all the old vanilla Azeroth lands and non-exp boosted Wrath content for free.

Oh man that would be legit. Questing through Storm Peaks again. The snowy mountains, the music, it's getting cold outside. Snuggle into a warm hoodie and quest in Grizzly Hills...

Why do things have to change :( I wish I could rewind time.

Questing to 100 was fun. I even raided, Blackrock Foundry was cool. Tanaan Jungle isn't great. The garrison's killed the game. I'd spend so much time working on professions, now I can't even remember which professions my Hunter has.

The new expansion looks kinda good though. It's always the same with me. I shit talk the new stuff then go back when the expansions come out like a crack addict.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Locke » Aug 28, '15, 5:18 pm

The expansions are always great for a week or two, then you hit cap and they suck.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby PorkChop » Aug 29, '15, 9:05 am

This will either be alright, or utter shit.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Previous

Return to Movies and TV