It is currently: Apr 25, '24, 1:20 am

Specific Cartoon SFX sounds

Talk about movies and television in here!

Specific Cartoon SFX sounds

Postby Locke » Aug 13, '15, 6:43 pm

To all the Google experts out there, I'm in search of a sound effect specifically from cartoons. Once in a great while I need certain SFX to portray a random thought process (my brain is fucked up) and it's really, really difficult for me to find what I'm looking for. I'm a pretty straight forward Googler, I search exactly what I want. When 40k results pop up and they're all using random words from my sentence/search, I give up immediately. My father, who is an absolute computer nerd, seems to be able to find anything he's ever looking for even as exactly specific as what I need, but in this case he's not even sure what I'm talking about because he never really watched cartoons.

So I figured I'd bring this issue of dire importance to you guys, the heroes the internet needs.

The specific sound effect I'm looking for is -usually- paired, I think, when a character's face in a cartoon goes from happy/excited/interested to disappointed/sad. It almost sounds like a fart, but it's definitely not a fart. The closest idea in my mind of the sound is if you squirted some ketchup out of a bottle but the sound was in super slow motion or something.. I know, my description sucks.. but there it is!

Post your video/soundfx results and I shall award the winner with TEN WHOLE REPUTATION POINTS OMG.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 137

Re: Specific Cartoon SFX sounds

Postby Circled Square » Aug 13, '15, 7:11 pm

I know what you're talking about but I can't get it on Google at all so have a sad trombone. :(

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Locke » Aug 13, '15, 10:21 pm

Well, bud, thanks for playing, but you fail worse than Hilary.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby Circled Square » Aug 13, '15, 10:32 pm

Locke wrote:Well, bud, thanks for playing, but you fail worse than Hilary.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Locke » Aug 14, '15, 7:35 am

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Return to Movies and TV