It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 3:41 am

Kit Harington has been spotted in Belfast

Talk about movies and television in here!

Kit Harington has been spotted in Belfast

Postby prophet » Jul 22, '15, 12:46 pm

Awww yeah. They were never going to be able to keep it a secret, were they? Jon Snow himself has been spotted in Belfast (the cast have been assembling for table-reads and to start filming Season 6) and whilst I guess he may be there to play a corpse I'm pretty certain this is finally the confirmation we need in relation to whether Jon Snow lives.

Book readers have expected Jon will be resurrected anyway (R+L=J, we all know that). Plus I've seen a rumored location for the upcoming season and it looks an awful lot like the Tower of Joy, couple that with the returning Bran's flashbacks and we're in for a pretty major season. Shame it's another year away...

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Kit Harington has been spotted in Belfast

Postby Viazon » Jul 22, '15, 1:18 pm

I don't know who this person is.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 244

Postby Hanley! » Jul 22, '15, 1:39 pm

Viazon wrote:I don't know who this person is.

Jon Snow from Game of Thrones.

The internet goes crazy every time he gets on a plane or gets a haircut or farts in the right direction at the moment, because they're looking for some kind of clue as to whether the character is dead in the show or not. Ultimately though, showing up in a certain city doesn't really prove anything and we're going to have to wait either way. So it seems like a lot of fuss for no reason.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Viazon » Jul 22, '15, 1:40 pm

Ah I see.

Still need to actually watch this show.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby GNR » Jul 23, '15, 8:03 pm

I refuse to get my hopes up, I don't trust Martin at all, he has to know that everyone and their mother expect Jon to be revived, I still don't think it's going to happen.

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby Headlesspete » Jul 24, '15, 2:01 pm

Would it surprise anyone if he's back to just to play a corpse? It would totally be like this show to make you think he's alive, only to go "NAH!" :D

In all seriousness, i completely expect him to be back. He's just way to important to the story not to be back and tie up his loose ends.

Headlesspete None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 61

Return to Movies and TV