It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 1:11 pm

Mr. Robot

Talk about movies and television in here!

Mr. Robot

Postby DBSoT » Jul 21, '15, 5:31 pm

Has anybody else seen this show? I saw that it was getting great reviews, so I decided to check it out. I am only through one episode, but I can honestly say this show looks awesome. The way they blend the tech stuff with the story is fantastic. It's very different from anything else on the USA network or really current TV. It's also really good at mixing the tech portion of the show with the social commentary. I won't lie though, some of the tech stuff went right over my head. I highly recommend.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby Kreashko » Jun 26, '16, 7:06 am

I watched the first few episodes and honestly, I wasn't impressed. Has there been more than one season?

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 45

Return to Movies and TV