It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 4:54 am

Walking Dead anyone?

Talk about movies and television in here!

Re: Walking Dead anyone?

Postby DBSoT » Oct 14, '13, 9:29 pm

I really like the episode. The part with Rick and the lady in the woods was well done. Daryll is always badass. My favorite part of the show is that the show has taken a natural progression, but is about to f'd up by the kid in the glasses.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Postby SKS » Nov 05, '13, 6:32 pm

Actually enjoying this season a lot so far. Some things are moving slowly but I'm interested where things go after *spoilers* [hide]Carol went her own way. Also, I don't recall any of the stuff that's gone on so far being in the comics - aside from Tyreese destroying a crap load of walkers with his hammer, in the comics it was at the prison, still awesome[/hide]

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 266

Postby ShaneOfan » Nov 09, '13, 8:53 am

SKS wrote:Actually enjoying this season a lot so far. Some things are moving slowly but I'm interested where things go after *spoilers* [hide]Carol went her own way. Also, I don't recall any of the stuff that's gone on so far being in the comics - aside from Tyreese destroying a crap load of walkers with his hammer, in the comics it was at the prison, still awesome[/hide]

My guess is [hide]She comes back to save the day at some point and gets killed in the process. I just don't see her teaming with the Governor or another group even. Maybe she will find that kid who's girlfriend just died.[/hide]

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Postby JPG619 » Nov 10, '13, 8:52 pm

I love the walking dead, this season has been great so far. Now each week I been looking forward to the new episode.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby punkette » Nov 14, '13, 7:57 pm

i didn't start watching the walking dead till season 3. my husband watches it and i was asking him what it was about so i started watching it. then i fell in love with rick.

punkette Female
Mark
Mark

Topics: 1

Postby JDD » Nov 14, '13, 7:59 pm

This season is definatley a huge improvement from the last. Even better then two so far.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Everlong » Nov 17, '13, 11:27 am

I've been hearing people say that this season has been way better than last season so far, so I might look into giving it one final shot. Would people here agree that it has been? Looks like JDD does.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby SKS » Nov 17, '13, 7:20 pm

I think this season is the best so far, they've strayed away from the comics quite a bit and the stuff that they're adding actually makes sense. I think they tried too hard in the first 3 seasons.

I'd watch it Tim.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Kreashko » Jun 26, '16, 10:17 am

I haven't watched since season three. Sad too because it was my favorite show. I just haven't given a sh*t since the governor died. :lol

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 45

Previous

Return to Movies and TV