It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 3:56 pm

The best movie you will ever see (you too, Hanley)

Talk about movies and television in here!

Re: The best movie you will ever see (you too, Hanley)

Postby Daz » Jun 21, '15, 5:58 pm

I think the most shocking thing about this thread is the revelation that Vaderbomb actually sat through Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby Locke » Jun 22, '15, 1:43 am

I got carried away and now there's a lawyer.

Wtf.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 137

Postby Suit&Tie » Jun 22, '15, 11:16 pm

Locke wrote:I got carried away and now there's a lawyer.

Wtf.

I thank you for retracting your previous statement concerning my sexual orientation, which had no relevance to the matter at hand. Be advised that I have extensively reviewed your file, which reveals that you have been a victim of slander, libel, defamation, and blackmail during your time here. I reiterate that my legal assistance is available, should you choose to press charges. If not, I thank you for your time and I hope you have a nice day.

Suit&Tie None specified
Mark
Mark

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Topics: 2

Postby Matteo » Jun 23, '15, 2:46 am

Suit&Tie wrote:
Locke wrote:I got carried away and now there's a lawyer.

Wtf.

I thank you for retracting your previous statement concerning my sexual orientation, which had no relevance to the matter at hand. Be advised that I have extensively reviewed your file, which reveals that you have been a victim of slander, libel, defamation, and blackmail during your time here. I reiterate that my legal assistance is available, should you choose to press charges. If not, I thank you for your time and I hope you have a nice day.

It'd be funny if you were Bryan from WWE-Club.

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 195

Postby Suit&Tie » Jun 25, '15, 1:36 am

Matteo wrote:It'd be funny if you were Bryan from WWE-Club.

I have previously stated that my name is David Cunningham. If you have a pre-existing medical condition such as memory loss, then I apologize. Certain accommodations can be provided by my office to those with learning disabilities.

I am not at liberty to disclose the names of my clients at this time. However, I was recently contacted by an elderly gentleman from Las Vegas who has authorized me to make an official statement on his behalf. On October the 8th, 2013, this man was taken advantage of due to his poor state of health. The intellectual property rights to the domain WWE-Club.com, a subsidiary of the popular website VegasNews.com, were used without his knowledge or consent to start SquaredCircle.net. Evidence shows that the members of this forum have verbally abused my client (as well as his associates Crissay and JC) on many occasions. As a response to these horrific ordeals, my client intends to file a lawsuit against the administrator of SquaredCircle.net. The charges include property loss, theft, defamation of character, and emotional damages.

I am currently in the process of further investigating this matter. Any evidence relevant to the case can be sent to my Private Message box, which is monitored between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Saturday. Thank you for your time, and have a nice day.

Suit&Tie None specified
Mark
Mark

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Topics: 2

Postby Locke » Jun 25, '15, 9:43 am

Well you're fucked now, Vader.

Go after him, Ace, Vader's clearly the admin.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 137

Postby VaderBomb » Jun 25, '15, 7:09 pm

This excellent film analysis encapsulates my feelings on Kung Fury and my love for Demonic Toys all at the same time: http://filmcolossus.com/kung-fury/analy ... l#analysis

If anybody wants a more in-depth defense of why I believe Kung Fury to be an insincere piece of doodoo, read up.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby SKS » Jun 25, '15, 8:58 pm

YALL NEEDA RESPECT ARTISTRY!!!! KUNG FURY IS THE BEST FILM OF ALL TIME!!!! OF ALL TIME!!!

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Previous

Return to Movies and TV