It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 5:42 am

Survivor: Second Chances

Talk about movies and television in here!

Re: Survivor: Second Chances

Postby Str8Shooter » Dec 16, '15, 7:32 pm

This show is crazy so far, no idea how this first vote is going to go.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby Str8Shooter » Dec 16, '15, 7:48 pm

Alright, that was insane.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Postby Ali » Dec 16, '15, 8:23 pm

Congratulations to Jeremy Collins, the winner of Survivor: Second Chances.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topic Author
Topics: 43

Postby Everlong » Dec 16, '15, 9:40 pm

That was a great finale. All-time great FTC, big moves, and a really deserving winner. Jeremy certainly played a top 10 all time game, close to a top 5 maybe (don't wanna be too gushing so soon). Close to a flawless performance, and a shut out in an all star season? Insane.

I feel really bad for Spencer. He played a solid game but made some colossal fuckups that completely cost him, not the least of which was sticking with Jeremy. He seems really haunted by it all, too. IT's going to take a while to get over that. He seems like a good guy, but he can't avoid the fatal in-game mistakes.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Ali » Dec 16, '15, 9:57 pm

Jeremy joins Earl Cole, JT Thomas, and John Cochran as the only unanimous winners in Survivor history. Depending on how you want to see it, he also maybe joins JT and Cochran as the only players with a "Perfect Game", where they win all the Final Tribal votes while not having a vote cast against him all season. Jeremy did have votes cast against him, but they were nullified by an Idol, so that's where things get fuzzy.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topic Author
Topics: 43

Postby Str8Shooter » Dec 16, '15, 10:16 pm

Yeah pretty damn good finale and season overall. Jeremy is a deserving winner and I'm not sure how anyone could argue that. Wise move not bringing Wentworth to the Final 3 too, I think she may have stood a decent chance to beat him.

I like Spencer but that last tribal council where he went after Wentworth and threatened Jeremy while trying to save his ass made him look bad. If he had stood the course there he may have been able to grab a couple votes at least.

What do you guys think of the next season, Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty 2? I'm not sure what to think of the people they highlighted in the video. They hyped it up as being brutal physically and made it look like several major injuries and at least one medivac. So we'll see.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Previous

Return to Movies and TV