It is currently: Mar 29, '24, 8:08 am

Movie Club anyone?

Talk about movies and television in here!

Movie Club anyone?

Postby ShaneOfan » Nov 20, '13, 4:34 pm

We had just started one on the old site figured we could reboot here. Each week a different user picks a new movie and we watch and discuss. We cans tick to movies available on Youtube so we all have a shot at them. Anyone in?

ShaneOfan

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Re: Movie Club anyone?

Postby Viazon » Nov 20, '13, 7:41 pm

I think some people already tried to start a movie club. There is a topic about it at the top of the page. Not sure what happened with it.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 244

Postby Settee » Nov 20, '13, 10:39 pm

Viazon wrote:I think some people already tried to start a movie club. There is a topic about it at the top of the page. Not sure what happened with it.

It was rather short lived. My guess is they lost interest.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby Viazon » Nov 21, '13, 5:28 am

If there was enough serious interest, then I would still be interested in doing one.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Camstud » Nov 21, '13, 10:04 am

Ah, I messaged NoDQ about taking over because between Uni work, running a football team and other stuff I don't have time! But he said he wanted time to think about it so I was going to let him decide before I asked anyone else.

But.. that was a couple weeks ago and I've still not heard from him so it's open to anyone else! I'll try participate when I can, but sorry guys didn't realise how much work 3rd year of Uni would be!

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 36

Postby Matteo » Nov 21, '13, 5:52 pm

Yeah, Camstud PM'd me about it. I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I guess I can always give it another go unless somebody else wants to run it which would be pretty cool for a change.

Anyway, I know a website that streams films which has a great variety of titles, including all the mainstream ones which obviously are always taken down from YouTube. So there's a great tool we can use if the Movie Club goes ahead...

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 195

Postby Camstud » Nov 21, '13, 6:19 pm

Hey NoDQ, what's the website out of interest?

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 36

Postby Kreashko » Jun 26, '16, 10:14 am

I'd be in to join the movie club. :tim

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 45

Movie Club anyone

Postby Haroldtep » Aug 06, '16, 2:49 pm

Last movie I watched was Robots, actually Im watching it right now but I guess that still counts o.o

Haroldtep None specified
Mark
Mark

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Return to Movies and TV