It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 6:43 am

Bieber Roast, who watched it?

Talk about movies and television in here!

Bieber Roast, who watched it?

Postby Westcoastvibes » Mar 30, '15, 11:16 pm

Not the funniest roast i have seen but it was decent. Highlights of the night had to be will ferrall as ron burgundy and martha fucking Stewart, martha killed it.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 98

Re: Bieber Roast, who watched it?

Postby War Daddy » Mar 31, '15, 12:24 pm

The ISIS jokes were a little over the top but I enjoyed the show all around.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 122

Postby Hanley! » Mar 31, '15, 12:37 pm

I disagree with it on principle. :P A lot of people online got excited at the prospect of watching people take the piss out of Cunt Bieber. But people take the piss out of him all the time. This time it's just officially sanctioned and he gets money for it. Boo. Down with that sort of thing.

Roasts are probably better when they're for people you respect on some level. A kind of loving send-up of their quirks and faults. If you actually hate the fuckers, I don't think it works as well.

Though I have to admit, I'm half intrigued to see Martha Stewart take shots at the little fucker.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby War Daddy » Mar 31, '15, 2:36 pm

Hanley! wrote:I disagree with it on principle. :P A lot of people online got excited at the prospect of watching people take the piss out of Cunt Bieber. But people take the piss out of him all the time. This time it's just officially sanctioned and he gets money for it. Boo. Down with that sort of thing.

Roasts are probably better when they're for people you respect on some level. A kind of loving send-up of their quirks and faults. If you actually hate the fuckers, I don't think it works as well.

Though I have to admit, I'm half intrigued to see Martha Stewart take shots at the little fucker.

You may be slightly disappointed :P @Hanley!

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Westcoastvibes » Mar 31, '15, 6:31 pm

Hanley! wrote:I disagree with it on principle. :P A lot of people online got excited at the prospect of watching people take the piss out of Cunt Bieber. But people take the piss out of him all the time. This time it's just officially sanctioned and he gets money for it. Boo. Down with that sort of thing.

You did drive up an issue i have with the roasts, well 2 really. The people do it for the money, ratings, and product promotion. I hate when they do the roasts and one or more of the people have new movies or albums being released. 2nd issue is the shots taken, they have become more of a all around lets talk shit about everyone roast instead of being directed towards the guest. The beiber roast had maybe 1 out of 4 jokes directed towards beiber himself and the rest towards the other roasters. I would have loved to see beiber just get slain up there but in reality he was just part of the group.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 98

Return to Movies and TV