It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 5:19 am

Worst movie you've paid to see?

Talk about movies and television in here!

Worst movie you've paid to see?

Postby JDD » Feb 20, '15, 5:50 pm

Whats the worst movie you've ever paid to watch?

It might be because its shittiness is fresh in my mind but it has to be Jupiter Ascending. Visually nice but so damn boring. It sucked.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 78

Re: Worst movie you've paid to see?

Postby Everlong » Feb 20, '15, 5:52 pm

I feel like I'm forgetting something really obvious, but I'd have to say the 2nd Hobbit movie. It was just so fucking bad.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby SlightlyJames » Feb 20, '15, 5:52 pm

I remember seeing a movie like 10 years ago with my cousin that had Ant & Dec performing an Alien Autopsy (creatively named Alien Autopsy). It was an absolute piece of shit.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby flock u » Feb 20, '15, 5:58 pm

mine would be a tie between Alien Resurrection and 2012

flock u Male
Jobber
Jobber

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 3

Postby Circled Square » Feb 20, '15, 6:03 pm

Dragonball Z: Evolution

:banghead

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby flock u » Feb 20, '15, 6:47 pm

Circled Square wrote:Dragonball Z: Evolution

:banghead

I salute you sir lol it's a lot of ball to admit to paying to see that piece of shit

flock u Male
Jobber
Jobber

Postby Hanley! » Feb 20, '15, 7:06 pm

I've seen some real turds. So I couldn't pick just one. I used to go to the cinema a lot, and wasn't always as careful about the films that I chose to see. Some of them were just terrible.

Here are some of the worst of the worst:

1. Matrix 3
2. Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3
3. Serendipity
4. The Perfect Storm
5. Prometheus
6. Salt
7. Pearl Harbour
8. Quantum of Solace

God, I'm probably forgetting some too.

Full disclosure: I was once forced to see the Britney Spears movie in the cinema. It far surpassed all of the terrible shit I've listed above.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby flock u » Feb 21, '15, 1:04 am

This thread should be renamed Bad Movie Group Therapy lol where the true healing can begin.

flock u Male
Jobber
Jobber

Postby Ali » Feb 21, '15, 1:10 am

Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

That movie, in a psychotic way, is kind of the reason I love movies today and why I want to make them one day. To prevent an atrocity like that from ever hitting the screen again!

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby Circled Square » Feb 21, '15, 1:29 am

flock u wrote:This thread should be renamed Bad Movie Group Therapy lol where the true healing can begin.

I think my condition is chronic at this point. It'll be hard to look at DBZ the same way lmao.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Daz » Feb 21, '15, 2:41 am

The Hobbit? Pirates of the Caribbean? You fuckers have had it lucky. You don't know my pain.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Circled Square » Feb 21, '15, 2:45 am

Daz wrote:The Hobbit? Pirates of the Caribbean? You fuckers have had it lucky. You don't know my pain.

No fucking way in blue/green/yellow hell you can beat DBZ: Evolution.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby PorkChop » Feb 21, '15, 3:40 am

Prometheus
Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Quantum of Solace

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby SortaCreative » Feb 21, '15, 7:01 am

Ultraviolet.

I've not spoken to the friend that suggested it since. I walked out of the film and his life.

Deathproof as number two. The only other film i've ever walked out of.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Circled Square » Feb 21, '15, 4:12 pm

SortaCreative wrote:Ultraviolet.

I've not spoken to the friend that suggested it since. I walked out of the film and his life.

Wait...the Kurt Russell movie? The one were he has that car? I mean, it wasn't horrible...why the hate? Shit movie by Tarantino but come on it's not TERRIBLE.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby SortaCreative » Feb 21, '15, 4:13 pm

Circled Square wrote:
SortaCreative wrote:Ultraviolet.

Wait...the Kurt Russell movie? The one were he has that car? I mean, it wasn't horrible...why the hate? Shit movie by Tarantino but come on it's not TERRIBLE.

It was horrific. About half way through I had this crystal clear thought in my mind that asked me what the fuck is going on? do you even care? why the fuck are you still here? and I just turned to my mates and said, fuck this shit and left. It was bad.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Circled Square » Feb 21, '15, 4:21 pm

I didn't necessarily like it, but if I saw it in a theater I wouldn't walk out on it. It had it's perks. It was a senseless movie though, and Tarantino's worst, at least of the one's I've seen. You didn't get a laugh out of the gore?

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby SortaCreative » Feb 21, '15, 4:22 pm

Circled Square wrote:I didn't necessarily like it, but if I saw it in a theater I wouldn't walk out on it. It had it's perks. It was a senseless movie though, and Tarantino's worst, at least of the one's I've seen. You didn't get a laugh out of the gore?

Not really. Nothing about that film gelled with me. Maybe it was just me on that day. Who knows. Never seen it since.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby flock u » Feb 21, '15, 5:18 pm

Circled Square wrote:
flock u wrote:This thread should be renamed Bad Movie Group Therapy lol where the true healing can begin.

I think my condition is chronic at this point. It'll be hard to look at DBZ the same way lmao.

I had that problem after seeing it on FX lol what you do it you have to watch every episode of the show in marathon to cure the problem :) worked for me anyways

flock u Male
Jobber
Jobber

Postby Locke » Feb 21, '15, 6:37 pm

Watchmen

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Next

Return to Movies and TV