It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 6:02 am

walking dead mid-season finale

Talk about movies and television in here!

walking dead mid-season finale

Postby Westcoastvibes » Nov 30, '14, 9:16 pm

I know there are a few walking dead enthusiasts here, what did you all think?

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 98

Re: walking dead mid-season finale

Postby SlightlyJames » Nov 30, '14, 10:48 pm

It was alright I guess, it felt a little flat for a "mid season finale" (Still not sure why that's a thing, btw.) The whole hospital thing has been kind of odd to me and I'm glad it's over and they can hopefully get back to the good stuff on the road to DC.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby Westcoastvibes » Nov 30, '14, 11:18 pm

SlightlyJames wrote:It was alright I guess, it felt a little flat for a "mid season finale" (Still not sure why that's a thing, btw.) The whole hospital thing has been kind of odd to me and I'm glad it's over and they can hopefully get back to the good stuff on the road to DC.

Didn't the whole DC thing get scraped when Eugene turned out to be a farce?

I agree that it felt weak, I honestly expected a cliffhanger in the hospital. Maybe something like the episode ending with a shootout in the hallway and not knowing who was hurt/killed, it was kind of nice not having to deal with a cliffhanger until February but at the same time it removes some of that must watch feeling. Kinda saddened to see beth die, she was a light in the darkness that is Rick's group.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 98

Postby SlightlyJames » Nov 30, '14, 11:23 pm

Beth was the most cynical person on the entire show imo haha. They'll still go to DC though I reckon, despite the cure being a big fat lie Eugene was right about it being one of the safest places to be due to the infrastructure they have there. Liar or not he is a smart dude and there was a real reason he wanted to get to Washington.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Return to Movies and TV