It is currently: May 03, '24, 8:27 pm

Who would you have as your wife? Monica, Rachel or Phoebe?

Talk about movies and television in here!

Monica
36%
Rachel
36%
Phoebe
27%

Total votes : 11

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Nov 05, '13, 11:21 am

I'm not an avid Friends watcher but I tune into the odd episode if it's on.

Three lovely ladies, who would you have as your wife? I'd say judge your decision on what they looked like then, not so much now (although Monica ain't too bad these days!)

Personally, I think Monica was the most natural looking. In the first few series, she's HOT! Lovely dark hair, fair complexion, nice figure and she can cook! Result!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Re: Who would you have as your wife? Monica, Rachel or Phoeb

Postby UTK » Nov 05, '13, 1:11 pm

Rachael is obviously the most attractive, but since you asked who I'd have as my wife: Phoebe, no contest.

Assuming we're going by the characters and not the actresses themselves.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Daz » Nov 05, '13, 1:46 pm

Phoebe. You'd never be bored.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby PorkChop » Nov 05, '13, 2:10 pm

Rachel all day.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby prophet » Nov 05, '13, 2:26 pm

I watch Friends all the time. There's never a time of day when it's not on :lol As for your question...

PorkChop wrote:Rachel all day.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534

Postby Everlong » Nov 05, '13, 3:40 pm

Phoebe was annoying as fuck, I'd get so sick of her.

Between Rachel and Monica, Monica just seems the more wively type to me. Rachel seems like she'd come with a lot more drama.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Hanley! » Nov 05, '13, 4:01 pm

Why would anyone pick Phoebe? She was the least attractive, and annoying as fuck. Imagine the third time in a month that you had to stay home from work to help her rescue the ghost of her mother from being eaten by a raccoon or some shit. I'd end up killing her. Oh dear god, she'd end up using my guitar too, wouldn't she? Oh dear Christ no.

I'd probably go with Rachel. She could be a bit mean, but then so could Monica. She seems like she's generally easier to get along with. Plus she's consistently gorgeous - Monica was great looking at some points of the series but when she got really skinny she stopped looking that good. And I'm the control freak in our house, so I'm not sure how I'd cope with another one. :lol

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Nov 05, '13, 4:04 pm

Hanley! wrote:Monica was great looking at some points of the series but when she got really skinny she stopped looking that good.

I thought she was more hotter during the earlier series but felt her beauty wane (very slightly) as she got older. She looked more natural early on.

prophet wrote:I watch Friends all the time. There's never a time of day when it's not on :lol As for your question...

Ha, most unemployed people (me, one of them) would tune into Jeremy Kyle but for me, if Friends is on and there's nothing else captivating, that does me. :)

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Postby UTK » Nov 05, '13, 6:32 pm

Hanley! wrote:Why would anyone pick Phoebe? She was the least attractive, and annoying as fuck. Imagine the third time in a month that you had to stay home from work to help her rescue the ghost of her mother from being eaten by a raccoon or some shit. I'd end up killing her. Oh dear god, she'd end up using my guitar too, wouldn't she? Oh dear Christ no.

I'd probably go with Rachel. She could be a bit mean, but then so could Monica. She seems like she's generally easier to get along with. Plus she's consistently gorgeous - Monica was great looking at some points of the series but when she got really skinny she stopped looking that good. And I'm the control freak in our house, so I'm not sure how I'd cope with another one. :lol

Phoebe was the only consistently kind and caring female character on the show. Monica and Rachael were both selfish cunts in the majority of the series.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59

Postby Headlesspete » Nov 06, '13, 10:37 am

Jennifer Anniston all day every day. Although, i think all 3 were awesome!

Headlesspete None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 61

Postby Kyle » Nov 06, '13, 3:56 pm

Rachel, all the way.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby rawisjericho » Nov 06, '13, 4:37 pm

I always had a thing for Phoebe.

rawisjericho None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 7

Postby VaderBomb » Nov 08, '13, 1:14 am

Monica.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby The Legend » Nov 08, '13, 6:05 am

OK, for me it could never be Monica. She was way too obsessive about things and needed everything to be her way all the time. I can't deal with someone like that. Plus, the obsession of everything always being perfectly neat wouldn't work out well for us.

Phoebe I think could be fun for a while, but eventually her craziness would wear on me all day, every day.

Rachel seemed like the most non-confrontational and just wanting to be easy going and get along, which fits my personality better. The fact that she was easily the most attractive of the three is just a bonus.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Return to Movies and TV