It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 10:21 pm

Possible "Full House" Revival?

Talk about movies and television in here!

Possible "Full House" Revival?

Postby Str8Shooter » Aug 26, '14, 5:09 pm

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Full-House-Revival-1086245.aspx

Leading the charge is John Stamos (Uncle Jesse) — who has an ownership stake in the show, which gives him good reason to champion the new series. Original executive producer Bob Boyett and creator Jeff Franklin (who's writing the new version) are actively involved. Candace Cameron Bure (D.J.), Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie) and Andrea Barber (Kimmy) are on board, while Bob Saget (Danny) and Dave Coulier (Joey) are also involved in some way.

The cast has remained tight-knit and some of the actors have let it slip in the past that they'd like to see Full House return. Stamos, Coulier and Saget appeared in a yogurt commercial earlier this year, and also showed up on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon dressed as their Full House characters. Appearing on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live this past winter, Stamos hinted that a Full House revisit was being pondered: "We're sort of working on a twist on a sequel," he told host Andy Cohen. "But we don't know if it's going to happen yet or not." In 2009, Stamos also told the press that a Full House movie had been developed.

After the "Boy Meets World" Revival, after this they'll just need a "Home Improvement" Revival and a "Fresh Prince" revival and my childhood will be back to life. Also, we might hear this theme song again!

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 359

Re: Possible "Full House" Revival?

Postby blackparade » Aug 26, '14, 5:36 pm

I'd say no for Home Improvement because Last Man Standing wasn't great, and Earl Hindman died a long time ago, so there would not be a Wilson (unless you re-cast, or put someone else there which would suck).

Also, I'm down for a Fresh Prince 1-off show as a tribute to uncle phil, but please, no reboot of that series. It's great as it is.

blackparade Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1

Postby The Legend » Aug 26, '14, 5:50 pm

Home Improvement would be too hard to do as I think all three of the kids aren't even actors any more (I know JTT isn't).

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Kreashko » Jun 26, '16, 8:28 am

Anybody actually check out the Full House revival; Fuller House?

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 45

Return to Movies and TV