It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 5:53 pm

Trailer for Birdman (Michael Keaton, Emma Stone, Edward Norton)

Talk about movies and television in here!

Trailer for Birdman (Michael Keaton, Emma Stone, Edward Norton)

Postby Everlong » Jun 13, '14, 8:58 am

The description:

A washed-up actor who once played an iconic superhero must overcome his ego and family trouble as he mounts a Broadway play in a bid to reclaim his past glory.

Looks intriguing!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Trailer for Birdman (Michael Keaton, Emma Stone, Edward Norton)

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Feb 26, '18, 5:11 am

Sorry to bump an old thread but watched this film on the weekend and thought it was OK. I liked the subject topic about an actor who was well known having to go lower down the ladder to stay relevant but I felt they overdid the self-doubt by displaying it so openly with the voice being heard and the 'crazy' tricks it played on him (the little effects of trashing the room etc) - I think that could have been achieved with extra dialogue or mannerisms to display that. Keaton was good but enjoyed Norton's performance as well.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 519

Return to Movies and TV