It is currently: Jun 25, '24, 4:42 pm

'Wish I Was Here' trailer - Zach Braff's Kickstarter Project

Talk about movies and television in here!

'Wish I Was Here' trailer - Zach Braff's Kickstarter Project

Postby prophet » May 20, '14, 4:44 pm

Feels like it was just yesterday I was reading Braff's kickstarter campaign to raise funds for this movie so it's crazy that this film is finally here. I'm really looking forward to this. Garden State was a really good movie and I went to watch a play Braff wrote two years ago (All New People) and haven't enjoyed a stage production as much since so it's safe to say I trust in his ability.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: 'Wish I Was Here' trailer - Zach Braff's Kickstarter Project

Postby Locke » May 20, '14, 4:54 pm

I dunno, it looks kind of boring to me. I appreciate a good "feel good" movie every now and then but this, at least by the trailer, just looks like a snooze.

Also, I liked Garden State when I was in college and single and depressed & pining and all of that shit, but watching it now it's also just rather "meh." *shrugs*

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 137

Return to Movies and TV