It is currently: May 09, '24, 6:09 am

(allegedly) Expendables 4 to feature former WWE/WCW SUperstar

Talk about movies and television in here!

(allegedly) Expendables 4 to feature former WWE/WCW SUperstar

Postby ShaneOfan » Apr 23, '14, 2:39 pm

http://www.expendablespremiere.com/1/po ... les-4.html
It's been a busy week of updates so far. First we had news on Jackie Chan and Mel Gibson's 'Dragonblade' then we received word that Terminator:Genesis had started filming. Now comes another big piece of news.

Hulk Hogan has joined the cast of Expendables 4, BROTHER!

The Bulgarian news source Blitz.bg has the story, for those worried about the sites legitimacy they have usually been accurate in the past.

Here is a rough Bulgarian to English translation;

"Hulk Hogan is expected to visit Bulgaria for filming action movie " The Expendables 4" . Giant will arrive in the autumn of this year, as part of the cast of the popular old school action , wrote "Monitor ." For the moment, the Hulk is not shared with fans that will play good or bad character , but wrote that runoff team of " Invincible " is one of the things that fill it with great joy . Hogan was friends with the engine of action series - Sylvester Stallone . They became more dense than in 1982 , when starred in " Rocky III".

Currently the career of 61 -year-old fighter is a total standstill. He appeared only in his reality show " Hogan Knows Best ," which aired on VH1, but was removed from the screen due to low rating. Former wrestler to enter the company of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone will be a new impetus to his career. He began to dream that will kick ass with Sly back in 2011 . Then when one of the participants in the show radio host Howard Stern Hogan ozhali that secretly hoped to take part in " The Expendables 3 " .

Wrestler mention that Stallone are close enough and he can call him at any time of day she wants . But Hulk held Sly himself to invite him to the series , not he to samopredlaga . " And if you qualify for stories about Barney Ross and his people , my fans will be very happy. And they deserve it , "said Hogan on the air .

In October 2013 in an online chat with her ​​fans on Twitter male wrestler from California asked , "Why do not we see in " The Expendables 3 ? " . Stallone what are you waiting ? " . Hogan 's answer was : "Brother , they already had the actors. Relax, I'm in the fourth part "

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Re: (allegedly) Expendables 4 to feature former WWE/WCW SUperstar

Postby Ali » Apr 23, '14, 2:41 pm

Oh, Brother...

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 43

Postby Viazon » Apr 23, '14, 5:06 pm

A trilogy should have been enough. I don't believe any movie should do more than three movies. It's just too much.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Westcoastvibes » Apr 24, '14, 4:49 pm

Viazon wrote:A trilogy should have been enough. I don't believe any movie should do more than three movies. It's just too much.

They are a fun set of movies, but yeah, they should have ended it after the last one.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby ShaneOfan » Apr 24, '14, 6:42 pm

I honestly thought one was enough.

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Viazon » Apr 24, '14, 6:44 pm

I think for any film series, anything more than 3 is over kill. However, if you have made a second, you may as well make a third.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Westcoastvibes » Apr 24, '14, 8:52 pm

Viazon wrote:I think for any film series, anything more than 3 is over kill. However, if you have made a second, you may as well make a third.

So what's the excuse for the fast and furious movies?

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby ShaneOfan » Apr 25, '14, 6:56 am

Westcoastvibes wrote:
Viazon wrote:I think for any film series, anything more than 3 is over kill. However, if you have made a second, you may as well make a third.

The excuse is they are relatively cheap to make so they don't have to bring in a lot of money to make profit. They know they aren't bringing in a lot of new viewers but as long as they make something off of their fan base there is no reason from a profit standpoint to not shit another one out.

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Viazon » Apr 26, '14, 4:24 pm

Westcoastvibes wrote:

I dunno. I didn't make them. Nor did I watch them.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Return to Movies and TV