It is currently: Jun 04, '24, 3:46 pm

Walking Dead S4 E9 "After" Discussion (spoilers)

Talk about movies and television in here!

Walking Dead S4 E9 "After" Discussion (spoilers)

Postby SKS » Feb 09, '14, 9:14 pm

The Walking Dead returned tonight with an episode centered on Carl & Michonne. Thoughts?

Love the growth of Carl. Total badass in the comics, seems to be that same badass in the show. Rough flashbacks for Michonne, guess that's why she always had an attitude and didn't like to be around Judith.

Next week seems to be centered around the rest of the survivors. I wonder if/when they'll all meet up again.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 266

Re: Walking Dead S4 E9 "After" Discussion (spoilers)

Postby JPG619 » Feb 09, '14, 9:44 pm

I really liked this episode, I can't wait to see next week, hope they do meet up also want to see if Carl or Rick will let Michonne into the house.

Also just noticed this is in the wrong forum should be in Movies and TV forum not Tech and Gaming.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 29

Postby Westcoastvibes » Feb 10, '14, 5:28 am

Its interesting that they are presumably gonna feature an episode around each little cell of survivors. I like this as it sets more depth into each person. It was a nice little twist to see the humanity and normal teenage emotion come out of Carl when he let loose on his sleeping dad, almost to convince himself that he was mature enough to not need rick anymore.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby Viazon » Feb 10, '14, 6:09 pm

The scene where Carl yelled at a sleeping Rick about not needing him anymore mirrored a scene from the comic book and I'm glad they included it. It shows growth for Carls character. Nice to see a bit of a back story on Michonne. They do eventually end up back together in the comics so I imagine the same will happen in the series. Will be interesting to see how they go about it.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Return to Movies and TV