It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 4:17 am

Avengers: Endgame teaser

Talk about movies and television in here!

Avengers: Endgame teaser

Postby KaiserGlider » Dec 07, '18, 10:01 pm

Watch on youtube.com

I love the feeling of absolute desperation and defeat throughout. They really haven't given away any plot yet, which is totally fine. Can't wait to see what they come up with to turn the tide on Thanos, but it's going to be absolutely EPIC.

AVENGERS, ASSEMBLE :tim

(cue shot of the entire MCU standing behind Cap)

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Avengers: Endgame teaser

Postby Everlong » Dec 08, '18, 12:56 pm

I'm looking forward to this. I enjoyed Infinity War, it was a MUCH better output than Age of Ultron (which really just sorta sucked) and while there have been some definite hits and misses over the course of the MCU, it's cool to see it all coming to a head 11 years later. Gonna be interesting to see what route they take with the biggest characters. I'll be shocked if Cap makes it out alive. I'm 50/50 on Tony Stark making it out alive. I'd guess Thor and Banner both make it, though.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Re: Avengers: Endgame teaser

Postby KaiserGlider » Dec 08, '18, 2:37 pm

Everlong wrote:Gonna be interesting to see what route they take with the biggest characters. I'll be shocked if Cap makes it out alive. I'm 50/50 on Tony Stark making it out alive. I'd guess Thor and Banner both make it, though.

I'm in the same boat. Cap should die, and I don't know if there's anything else they can do with him after the Thanos storyline wraps up. Seems like Iron Man should die in this one too (possibly sacrificing himself to save someone like Cap or Spider-Man), but I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Stark stick around in a smaller role and continue to invent new tech for the MCU world. Thor won't die after the success of Ragnarok, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do a Thor 4 afterward with the same director as Ragnarok. Banner shouldn't die either because he's a fun side character, plus he has had an interesting arc over the course of the last few films, not being able to summon Hulk anymore after Thanos kicked his ass in Infinity War. Hulk is gonna get a big redemption moment in this movie for sure.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Return to Movies and TV