It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 12:50 pm

Anyone watching Dragon Ball Super?

Talk about movies and television in here!

Anyone watching Dragon Ball Super?

Postby KaiserGlider » Oct 11, '17, 11:16 pm

Super as a whole for me has been hit and miss, but the current arc is incredible - the last two episodes were right up there with some of the best moments in Dragon Ball history. Basically, there's this massive battle royal going on right now between the strongest fighters from every universe with all the gods and deities watching. Goku just reached super saiyan 7 a badass new form, and yet it was still no match for this super OP guy who is just a complete powerhouse. It's been a lot of fun following the tournament week to week.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Anyone watching Dragon Ball Super?

Postby SlightlyJames » Oct 12, '17, 5:28 am

I've been trying to let a bit of it pile up. It's only been a couple months since they finally got past the movie adaptations so I've been waiting for the story to move along a bit before I jump in. Hasn't been that hard, I've already had to resist watching the Japanese version despite seeing a bunch of stuff from that that seems absolutely mental. :lol

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Return to Movies and TV