It is currently: Mar 29, '24, 9:23 am

Wonder woman

Talk about movies and television in here!

Wonder woman

Postby Everlong » Jun 07, '17, 6:35 am

Who's seen it?

I wasn't planning on checking it out because all the other DC movies have been utter dogshit, but this one is getting rave reviews from pretty much everyone, so it's gone from not even being on my radar to one I'll probably have to check out.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Wonder woman

Postby Hanley! » Jun 07, '17, 9:48 am

I'm going to see it tonight with Kirbi. This will be our first DCU movie, believe it or not. I've soured on superhero films in recent years anyway, but all of the previous DCU films looked like hot garbage so we avoided them. I had fully intended to do the same here, but then the reviews started coming in and that changed my mind.

I hope it's as good as people say it is. I can't say that I care if the Justice League franchise is a success, but it's nice to see a studio broadening it's horizons and we might see more female protagonists in major action movies if there is undeniable evidence that it can work.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Re: Wonder woman

Postby KaiserGlider » Jun 07, '17, 8:45 pm

Good for DC that this is getting good reviews, but it looks the least interesting out of the 4 DCU movies so far, so I'll probably be Redboxing it.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Return to Movies and TV