It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 7:37 pm

What's your favourite movie quote

Talk about movies and television in here!

What's your favourite movie quote

Postby PorkChop » Feb 04, '14, 7:52 am

Mine is "I will be returning shortly" by Arnod Swarsneggor in The Exterminator.

I also like it when Hagird says to Harold Porter "You are magic, Harold".

What's your favourite quote

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Re: What's your favourite movie quote

Postby SlightlyJames » Feb 04, '14, 7:56 am

"James. James Bond." - 007

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby Everlong » Feb 04, '14, 8:35 am

Also, pretty much everything from Wet Hot American Summer.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Settee » Feb 04, '14, 8:39 am

"You are my son, Luke" Dark Vaydor

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby ShaneOfan » Feb 04, '14, 8:45 am

"May the fourth be with you"
"Luke I am your father"

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Feb 04, '14, 2:12 pm

Everlong wrote:

Also, pretty much everything from Wet Hot American Summer.

I love this due to the SOB being used in all those Arnie prank calls and he says it so cool.

My favourite quotes, by Arnie.

"I'll be back"

"GET TO ZE CHOPPA!!"

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Ace » Feb 04, '14, 2:30 pm

"I'm a dog chasing cars; I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! I just do things."
"Why so serious?"
"I'll show ya. When the chips are down, these uh these 'civilized' people, they'll eat each other."
-Joker, Dark Knight (2008)

Ace Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 35
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby prophet » Feb 04, '14, 3:51 pm

"Now if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish. Except an Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry, an absolute death machine."

- Patrick Stewart, Ted (2012)

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534

Postby PorkChop » Feb 04, '14, 3:53 pm

The amount of serious replies in this thread saddens me.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Postby Ali » Feb 04, '14, 4:10 pm

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby VaderBomb » Feb 06, '14, 1:27 pm

"Frontiers are an invention of men. Nature doesn't give a hoot." - Grand Illuison, 1937

"I have no choice but to dismiss you. It breaks my heart, but I can't expose my guests to your firearms. It may be wrong of them, but they value their lives." - The Rules of the Game, 1939

"I don't love you, but you are the only woman for whom I have no contempt." - Children of Paradise, 1945

"I've always wished for more artistic talent. Well, murder can be an art, too. The power to kill can be just as satisfying as the power to create." - Rope, 1948

"She was the greatest of them all. You wouldn't know, you're too young. In one week she received 17,000 fan letters. Men bribed her hairdresser to get a lock of her hair. There was a maharajah who came all the way from India to beg one of her silk stockings. Later he strangled himself with it." - Sunset Boulevard, 1950

"Ambition must be as boundless as the ocean." - Ugetsu, 1953

"I found that humans have little sympathy for things that don't directly concern them. They're ruthless. Unless those hearts can be changed, the world you dream of cannot come true." - Sansho The Bailiff, 1954

"Don't be like me. Salvation doesn't lie within four walls. I'm too serious to be a dilettante and too much a dabbler to be a professional. Even the most miserable life is better than a sheltered existence in an organized society where everything is calculated and perfected." - La Dolce Vita, 1960

"The more one talks, the less the words mean." - Vivre sa vie, 1962

"I killed two people. One was... yesterday? He was just a boy and I led him into quicksand. The other was... well, before Aqaba. I had to execute him with my pistol, and there was something about it that I didn't like." - Lawrence of Arabia, 1962

"Oh, it wasn't meant for human beings. Just for snakes - and funerals." - Contempt, 1963

"Come with us quietly, Rosemary. Don't argue or make a scene. Because if you say anything more about witches or witchcraft, we're gonna be forced to take you to a mental hospital. You don't want that, do you?" - Rosemary's Baby, 1968

"We all dream of being a child again, even the worst of us. Perhaps the worst most of all." - The Wild Bunch, 1969

"All men are guilty. They're born innocent, but it doesn't last." - Le cercle rouge, 1970

"I am the great traitor. There must be no other. Anyone who even thinks about deserting this mission will be cut up into 198 pieces. Those pieces will be stamped on until what is left can be used only to paint walls. Whoever takes one grain of corn or one drop of water... more than his ration, will be locked up for 155 years. If I, Aguirre, want the birds to drop dead from the trees... then the birds will drop dead from the trees. I am the wrath of god. The earth I pass will see me and tremble. But whoever follows me and the river, will win untold riches. But whoever deserts..." - Aguirre: The Wrath of God, 1972

"Let everything that's been planned come true. Let them believe. And let them have a laugh at their passions. Because what they call passion actually is not some emotional energy, but just the friction between their souls and the outside world. And most important, let them believe in themselves. Let them be helpless like children, because weakness is a great thing, and strength is nothing. When a man is just born, he is weak and flexible. When he dies, he is hard and insensitive. When a tree is growing, it's tender and pliant. But when it's dry and hard, it dies. Hardness and strength are death's companions. Pliancy and weakness are expressions of the freshness of being. Because what has hardened will never win." - Stalker, 1979

"Therefore let us be happy while we are happy. Let us be kind, generous, affectionate and good. It is necessary and not at all shameful to take pleasure in the little world." - Fanny and Alexander, 1982

"Well, it's nothing very special. Uh, try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations. And, finally, here are some completely gratuitous pictures of penises to annoy the censors and to hopefully spark some sort of controversy, which, it seems, is the only way, these days, to get the jaded, video-sated public off their fucking arses and back in the sodding cinema. Family entertainment? Bollocks. What they want is filth: people doing things to each other with chainsaws during tupperware parties, babysitters being stabbed with knitting needles by gay presidential candidates, vigilante groups strangling chickens, armed bands of theatre critics exterminating mutant goats. Where's the fun in pictures? Oh, well, there we are. Here's the theme music. Goodnight." - The Meaning of Life, 1983

"If a person will apologize for the wrongs he didn't do then he's capable of doing anything terrible." - A Brighter Summer Day, 1991

"Bill, do you have any idea how much trouble you got yourself into last night just by going over there? Who do you think those people were? Those were not just some ordinary people. If I told you their names... no, I'm not going to tell you their names... but if I did, I don't think you'd sleep so well at night." - Eyes Wide Shut, 1999

"If you leave me now, in the next life you will be my sworn enemy. And I will show you no mercy." - The Master, 2012

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby ShaneOfan » Feb 06, '14, 1:54 pm

Ali wrote:Image

Isn't that Casper Van Deen from Stargate?

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby UTK » Feb 06, '14, 3:32 pm

"I'm gonna make him an offer he might refuse, but if he refuses, I will threaten him with dying."

"Momma always said life was like a box of chocolates. There are some people that are darker than others, and they're not equal to us."

"Say 'hello' to my little friend, who is a gun and will not respond because it is a gun and you are dying."

"Luke, I made half your DNA."

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59

Postby Matteo » Feb 06, '14, 6:04 pm

"In the end, we spend our lives alone".

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 195

Postby iMike » Feb 08, '14, 4:43 am

You're HIV-Aladeen - The Dictator

iMike Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 15

Return to Movies and TV