It is currently: May 03, '24, 4:20 pm

Warriors vs Cavs Part II

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

Warriors vs Cavs Part II

Postby Everlong » May 31, '16, 9:53 am

Who ya got??

I'm cheering for the Cavs all the way.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Warriors vs Cavs Part II

Postby DBSoT » May 31, '16, 12:27 pm

Warriors. Because I refuse to be the a-hole that stops rooting for the Warriors just because they are clearly the best team in the league. Also, I just flat out find Steph Curry to be the most entertaining player in the NBA. We can argue all day about whether Steph or LeBron is better, but personally I just find Steph to be the player I would rather watch.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Postby CMPUNKFAN » May 31, '16, 12:48 pm

I still think that Steph Curry will go down as the best shooter ever in the NBA

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby Str8Shooter » May 31, '16, 12:57 pm

Tough to call. The Warriors actually didn't even look all that good against the Thunder and were trailing double digits in Game 7 at one point. They don't look invincible to me at all this year. The Cavs are looking amazing and with a healthy Kyrie and Love I think they actually have a decent chance.

I'll predict Cavs in 6.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby The Legend » May 31, '16, 3:31 pm

It surprises no one that I'm hoping the Cavs win. Hopefully they can do it in 6 games so they can win it at home, that would just be an unbelievable moment. I think it will come down to where the series is at after 4 games though. If they Cavs are up 3-1 then they'll take it. Any other way and I just don't think they'll get it done though.

Oh and as for the Warriors, they are the smuggest bastards in the world. Steph and Draymond are total punks.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby ChrisCrossed » May 31, '16, 4:40 pm

My heart wants the Cavs to win but my brain says Warriors.

Draymond played extremely dirty against the Thunder and tbh I sort of feel for Lebron. He could've and probably should've won it last year but his team was dead from the inside out. However homecourt advantage is huge.

I say Warriors in 6 again.

ChrisCrossed Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Postby Everlong » Jun 02, '16, 9:21 pm

Wayyyy too many missed layups and turnovers for the Cavs tonight. You tellin me Curry is gonna go 3-13 and you'er still going to lose by 20?

Can't get a whole lot worse to start the series for Cleveland. Hopefully they can rebound, but Golden State really showed off its depth tonight.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby ChrisCrossed » Jun 14, '16, 10:04 pm

if Cleveland can take it to game 7 they have the momentum, time will tell if losing Bogut hurts the Warriors bad.

ChrisCrossed Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Postby Everlong » Jun 17, '16, 7:22 am

LeBron is just unbelievable. Two consecutive 40+ point games, huge numbers all over the board. There should be zero doubt who the best player in the game is right now, and it's not the league MVP.

I don't know if the Cavs have it in them to win a game 7 on the road, but the effort they've put in the last two games is unbelievable. Can't wait for Sunday.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby War Daddy » Jun 17, '16, 7:56 am

Sunday night is gonna be off the chain!

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby DBSoT » Jun 17, '16, 8:43 am

The Cavs took a series in the dumps and made it interesting again, at least for one game. These blow outs are horrible though. Is it too much to ask for one close game. Hopefully game 7 comes down to the wire. LeBron has played on a different level the last 2 games and deserves a lot of credit. The Warriors got production from Steph and Klay in game 6, but got nothing from the rest of the team. I fully expect the Warriors to win game 7 at home, but credit has to go to Cleveland for staying in this. I am shocked that the Warriors seem to be letting the moment get to their heads a bit (Draymond's stupidity, Steph's mouthpiece, the poor shooting, etc). Also, I love Draymond for many reasons, but if he hits someone in the nuts again I will give up.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Return to General Sports Discussion