It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 4:28 am

New CM Punk interview

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

New CM Punk interview

Postby PorkChop » Feb 07, '16, 5:07 am

He discusses his opponent, his recent shoulder injury and more.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Re: New CM Punk interview

Postby UTK » Feb 08, '16, 10:52 am

Man, I just like listening to this man talk. Also he's got a sweet beard going. Nice haircut too.

....ah shit, looks like I'm adding him to the list of male celebrities I'd go gay for

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Feb 08, '16, 2:35 pm

UTK wrote:Man, I just like listening to this man talk.

Yeah me too. More so since his UFC move, just comes across cool and relaxed and is making me support him in his new career. He's handled some testy UFC Q&A's well so he's not afraid, when pushed, to fight back verbally if need be.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Hanley! » Feb 08, '16, 3:17 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:More so since his UFC move, just comes across cool and relaxed and is making me support him in his new career. He's handled some testy UFC Q&A's well

The dude freaked out last week at some poor interviewer who just asked him if he was nervous about transitioning from wrestling to MMA. Cool and relaxed isn't how I'd describe him lately.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Feb 10, '16, 2:40 pm

Hanley! wrote:
AkydefGoldberg wrote:More so since his UFC move, just comes across cool and relaxed and is making me support him in his new career. He's handled some testy UFC Q&A's well

The dude freaked out last week at some poor interviewer who just asked him if he was nervous about transitioning from wrestling to MMA. Cool and relaxed isn't how I'd describe him lately.

I'd heard about this but not seen a video or anything but he had that incident with Michael Landsberg, who tbf, is a dickhead with his interviewing style at the best of times, so can't blame Punk for losing his composure there but surprised he flipped out at an innocuous question like that, naturally coming from wrestling to UFC or movies, there's always that line of questioning that will be there.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Return to General Sports Discussion