It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 3:42 pm

DeAndre Jordan and Wes Matthews to Dallas Mavericks

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

DeAndre Jordan and Wes Matthews to Dallas Mavericks

Postby Ali » Jul 03, '15, 2:00 pm

After losing Monta Ellis (which i was somewhat sad about) and Tyson Chandler (which I was EXTREMELY sad about), Mark Cuban, Rick Carlisle, and Chandler Parsons pull this off! This is gonna be fun!

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 43

Re: DeAndre Jordan and Wes Matthews to Dallas Mavericks

Postby Circled Square » Jul 03, '15, 2:37 pm

Enjoy losing games due to his incompetent inbound passing, or his abysmal free throw shooting.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby SKS » Jul 03, '15, 2:41 pm

Not convinced they make the Mavs that much better than they were with Chandler (who I think is awesome) and Ellis just yet. But now the Clippers are fucked.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 266

Postby DBSoT » Jul 03, '15, 3:56 pm

SKS wrote:Not convinced they make the Mavs that much better than they were with Chandler (who I think is awesome) and Ellis just yet. But now the Clippers are fucked.
Maybe Aldridge to the Clippers. Turns down Lakers for Clippers would be hilarious.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Ali » Jul 03, '15, 7:35 pm

DBSoT wrote:
SKS wrote:Not convinced they make the Mavs that much better than they were with Chandler (who I think is awesome) and Ellis just yet. But now the Clippers are fucked.
Maybe Aldridge to the Clippers. Turns down Lakers for Clippers would be hilarious.

No cap room. The Clippers were maxed out WITHOUT DeAndre. The only reason they could've kept him was because of Bird Rights. Now, they need to look for a creative trade in order to get a center. One idea being considered at this hour is a three-team sign-and-trade deal sending Monta Ellis to Indiana, Jordan to Dallas, and Roy Hibbert to the Clippers, with Raymond Felton involved somewhere in there.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topic Author
Topics: 43

Return to General Sports Discussion