It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 5:56 am

LeBron & Kevin Love expected to opt out

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

LeBron & Kevin Love expected to opt out

Postby SKS » Jun 26, '15, 8:31 pm

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/06/26/lebron ... -cavaliers

He's expected to sign back with Cleveland, but will opt out and become a free agent so he could sign elsewhere if he isn't happy with the moves the Cavaliers make. Would be something else. My last post about LeBron leaving, everyone said they don't see it happening, but you never really know. I think David Blatt might get tossed though.

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/lebr ... uit-062515

Also, Kevin Love is opting out and will try the free agent market before committing back to the Cavs. Reports are that LeBron won't recruit him back, and the Celtics are making a massive push for him, hoping to pair him with Robin Lopez.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 266

Re: LeBron & Kevin Love expected to opt out

Postby lyonssv » Jun 28, '15, 9:31 pm

LeBron is not going anywhere. Also, supposedly Love told the Cavaliers he plans on re-signing with them.

lyonssv Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 13

Postby SKS » Jun 28, '15, 10:20 pm

I mean yea, it's 99.9% lebron re-signing with them, but the wait and see thing just seems fishy to me.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby DBSoT » Jun 29, '15, 9:01 am

I could see Love heading to the Lakers. Pair him with Julius Randall. Kobe, DeAngelo Russell, Randall, Love. That is a solid line up.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Everlong » Jun 29, '15, 9:19 am

DBSoT wrote:I could see Love heading to the Lakers. Pair him with Julius Randall. Kobe, DeAngelo Russell, Randall, Love. That is a solid line up.

Plus Durant will be there next year :o

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby SKS » Jun 29, '15, 9:20 am

Everlong wrote:
DBSoT wrote:I could see Love heading to the Lakers. Pair him with Julius Randall. Kobe, DeAngelo Russell, Randall, Love. That is a solid line up.

It's almost certain he's going to the Wizards if the Thunder don't make any progress this year.

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby lyonssv » Jun 29, '15, 10:25 am

SKS wrote:
Everlong wrote:

It's almost certain he's going to the Wizards if the Thunder don't make any progress this year.

I think is the roster stays healthy, OKC could contend for a championship again.

lyonssv Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 13

Return to General Sports Discussion