It is currently: May 10, '24, 2:04 am

Anthony Davis is going to be one of the best basketball players in the world

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

Anthony Davis is going to be one of the best basketball players in the world

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Oct 29, '14, 11:16 am

Holy crap, this kid is unreal. He is only 21 years old and he managed to lead his team to a national championship in college and after 3 years he is looking out to be one of the best players in the world.

Last night he averaged 26 points, 17 REBOUNDS!!!, AND 9 BLOCKS. Those statistics are unrealistic for a guy who is in his third season in the NBA. His defense is immaculate and in a league where teams lack strength in the front court, Anthony Davis will continue to dominant.

Dude has a sick jumper, dominates the paint from both sides of the ball, and he is only 21 years old. The ceiling is high for him but don't be surprised if he ends up in the MVP ballot this season.

Mark my words, Anthony Davis WILL BE a future Hall of Famer. I will bet the bank on that.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 155

Re: Anthony Davis is going to be one of the best basketball players in the world

Postby Everlong » Oct 29, '14, 1:22 pm

Definitely an impressive stateline. Apparently the only four times that's been replicated in NBA history were all by Hakeem Olajuwon. Definitely good company to have.

Davis probably won't get a whole lot of recognition with the Pelicans though unless they take some serious steps forward as a team. And in their division, that's going to be fucking hard. It'll be very much like a Kevin Garnett with the Timberwolves situation.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Re: Anthony Davis is going to be one of the best basketball players in the world

Postby Kyle » Oct 30, '14, 8:45 pm

He's already one of the ten best players in the league in my estimation. And he's only going to get better and better.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby Philip Rivers » Nov 01, '14, 2:08 pm

Kyle wrote:He's already one of the ten best players in the league in my estimation. And he's only going to get better and better.

I think it's pretty debatable depending on the type of team you're trying to build but he's going to be at the top of this new generation for years to come.

Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 100

Return to General Sports Discussion