It is currently: May 07, '24, 6:18 am

Have You Ever Played Competitive Sports?

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

Have You Ever Played Competitive Sports?

Postby HFX » Apr 23, '14, 12:46 pm

Kinda a sibling topic to my last one. Have any of you guys ever played any sport competitively? For me I used to play football up until high school. I played until I had a leg injury and then the coach and me had a falling out so I left the team. He said they were looking to cut some players and I was the first player on his list that he was going to cut. So instead of being cut for being injured I simply left the team and never went back. Some of the players tried to get me to come back the next year but I wasn't playing under that coach again because I was a bitter teenager. I also wrestled one year in high school but a concussion I got training ended my season and I just never went back.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 43

Re: Have You Ever Played Competitive Sports?

Postby JDD » Apr 23, '14, 12:49 pm

I played baseball up until high school. Didnt feel like making my mom spend a shit load of money replacing the equipment i outgrew. Also did basketball for a year a long time ago, which was fun.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 78

Postby ShaneOfan » Apr 23, '14, 1:22 pm

I played Tee ball. Then in middle school I wrestled. I even beat someone you may have heard of but I won't bother name dropping because I can't prove it.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Everlong » Apr 23, '14, 1:25 pm

I played football and ran track in high school, and have also played club volleyball. These days though I mostly just golf.

I do miss track, I probably had more fun with that than any sport. With football, practices sucked ass but games were a lot of fun, and I didn't like most of my coaches and half of my teammates :lol

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby SKS » Apr 23, '14, 1:27 pm

I played tennis and bowled (2nd place in the league woooooooo) for my high school team.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Camstud » Apr 23, '14, 1:34 pm

Spent the past year both managing and playing for one of my University's football teams. Occasionally play for my brother's team when I go back home, too.

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 36

Postby BSM » Apr 23, '14, 3:45 pm

I played baseball and basketball for a few years in elementary school.

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Return to General Sports Discussion