It is currently: May 07, '24, 2:44 pm

Do You Currently Play A Sport?

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

Do You Currently Play A Sport?

Postby HFX » Apr 23, '14, 12:40 pm

Now I know we have a large number of sports fans on this site but are you currently a member of any competitive sports teams?

At this moment I'm not but I'm hoping to go sign up in the next while to join a rugby union team that my brother plays for. I absolutely love rugby and really want to join. I've wanted to join for a couple years but never had the money. The only thing is my knee would keep me from playing for a couple months. I've been dealing with a knee injury for almost 4 months and though I'm almost done physio I'd need another couple months to get into anything resembling game shape.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 43

Re: Do You Currently Play A Sport?

Postby Kyle » Apr 24, '14, 7:21 am

I play tennis religiously.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 7

Return to General Sports Discussion