It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 12:58 pm

Fitness AMA/Discussion

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

Re: Fitness AMA/Discussion

Postby War Daddy » Aug 31, '15, 8:31 pm

SKS wrote:I'M GENUINELY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU BURN FAT YA FUCKIN MEATHEADS AND I KEEP GETTING SARCASTIC REPLIES

:crybaby

:D

What are you confused on bud? @SKS

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 122

Postby War Daddy » Aug 31, '15, 8:33 pm

Daz wrote:
War Daddy wrote:
SKS wrote:^ Can you explain this fat burning thing in English please?

Not til the English shut up about guns.

I'm just gonna assume the secret to burning fat is running away from people with guns.

It only works if you get away alive.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby UTK » Sep 01, '15, 10:55 am

SKS wrote:I'M GENUINELY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU BURN FAT YA FUCKIN MEATHEADS AND I KEEP GETTING SARCASTIC REPLIES

Eat less food than you are now?

Also, @GNR , obviously you should not take creatine unless your kidneys are 100% healthy. Assuming they are, do what Tony said.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby War Daddy » Sep 01, '15, 11:11 am

UTK wrote:

Eat less food than you are now?

Also, @GNR , obviously you should not take creatine unless your kidneys are 100% healthy. Assuming they are, do what Tony said.

While drinking atleast a gallon a day to be safe.

War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby SKS » Sep 01, '15, 1:22 pm

War Daddy wrote:

Explain like I'm 5 what I'm supposed to do with CLA and these things pls.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby War Daddy » Sep 01, '15, 7:30 pm

SKS wrote:
War Daddy wrote:

Explain like I'm 5 what I'm supposed to do with CLA and these things pls.

Alright sit down, school is in session and we got a test on friday bitch.

*ahem*

CLA- Conjugated Linoleic Acid. Linoleic is the most common Omega 6 fatty acid. while the word conjugated has to do with the of the double bonds in the fatty acid itself. There's 28( crazy right?) forms of CLA but the most important ones are "c0, t11" and "t10, c12". The main difference in CLA is the way the double bonds are formed, CLA is a type of polyunsaturated fatty acid, with both cis and trans double bonds. Long story short and some mumbo jumbo science words later, it's a healthy fat found in healthy foods.

You're main dietary sources are cows, goats, and sheep. Especially if they're grass-fed. Grass=fed is better than those cornfed meatheads(sorry Ryback). :hhh

Not all fats are created equal, some are awful, some are used for energy, and others are for powerful health benefits. CLA falls in the last category(powerful health benefits). You can find it naturally in just about any beef or dairy. CLA is actually one of the most popular supplements in the world, hell I can't even keep it on my shelf at GNC.

Average intake for men is usually around 212 mg a day. However CLA found in supplements is NOT A NATURAL FOODS BASED SUPPLEMENT. I do recommend CLA to my customers as SUPPLEMENT and NOT a MAIN SOURCE of fat loss. CLA can im[rove body composition, reduce fat, and help you feel healthier. However, it takes a while(like anything) and the effects will small and sometimes unnoticeable. That's really the only downside.

TL; DR. If you're fat, take CLA while dieting and getting your red meats in to help get unfat.

P.S. I haven't used MLA format since college and I dont know how to double space on here.
P.S.S I fuked ur mum.

War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby Kein » Sep 02, '15, 12:30 am

...But why male models?

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby War Daddy » Sep 02, '15, 7:44 am

Kein wrote:...But why male models?

Huh?

War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby UTK » Sep 02, '15, 10:31 am

Are you serious? I just told you that a moment ago.

UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby War Daddy » Sep 11, '15, 12:52 pm

UTK wrote:

Are you serious? I just told you that a moment ago.

Im so confused.

War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby Kein » Sep 11, '15, 1:55 pm

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby War Daddy » Sep 11, '15, 7:14 pm

I will drop 515 on your face Kein.

War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby War Daddy » Oct 08, '15, 9:38 pm

I want updates you fuckers!

War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby Kein » Oct 10, '15, 1:33 am

I am getting stronger and feel like I am looking more toned. I hurt my back twice, and that really sucks. Been working on shoulders, core, chest, and back a lot more lately. Just maintaining legs more.

I still eat relatively the same, actually if anything maybe a little more than I used to, and I still sleep deprive myself.

But yea the back things sucks dix

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby War Daddy » Oct 10, '15, 2:57 pm

Kein wrote:I am getting stronger and feel like I am looking more toned. I hurt my back twice, and that really sucks. Been working on shoulders, core, chest, and back a lot more lately. Just maintaining legs more.

I still eat relatively the same, actually if anything maybe a little more than I used to, and I still sleep deprive myself.

But yea the back things sucks dix

Should probably focus on your vagina some more.

War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby Kein » Oct 10, '15, 4:55 pm

Just cause I wasnt into sending you pics doesn't mean ya gotta be all salty bout it! Go fail some moe deads bruh!

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby Kein » Nov 27, '15, 10:56 am

Whaddduuuup duuuuudes?!

Thanksgiving is over, you may have left-overs but it's all good. You all still exercising?! It may be tough to get out in the cold weathers and whatnot but I hope a lot of you are keeping up with it. I definitely am, it's bulking season! Eat your food! Hit the gym! Get bigger! Go go go!

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby War Daddy » Nov 27, '15, 10:59 am

Cold weather? It's 65 here in the Midwest for some stupid reason :lol

War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby UTK » Nov 27, '15, 11:00 am

Work has been so hectic, the only times I can get to the gym are very early in the morning or late at night, so I have to choose between gym and sleep, and there's no way gym is winning that one. It makes me feel like crap, especially because all the food I eat now makes me feel fat instead of being "GAINZ BRUH"

UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Kein » Jan 07, '16, 4:43 pm

I hope you guys haven't seen this before because I am dying. Hows your new year going? Hopefully nothing too new with fitness and you are all still the dedicated blokes we love!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... 226ff0d8ba

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

PreviousNext

Return to General Sports Discussion