It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 6:42 am

Khabib v McGregor

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

Khabib v McGregor

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Aug 06, '18, 6:33 am

Conor McGregor is back on October 6th v Khabib Normagedov in Las Vegas for the UFC lightweight title.

I'm a casual but anything with McGregor captures my attention and I've heard much about Khabib and his mauling style that will apparently cause Conor issues but the latter has good hand speed so he'll probably look to keep it standing up and aim to catch Khabib early.

With the bust-up that resulted Conor getting in trouble with the authorities, that involved Khabib, this should have an entertaining build-up. Intrigued by how far Conor's taunts go, whether he references Khabib's background and faith to rile him

I might - if I can stay up till 5.30am - to watch it on BT Sport, which incidentally only has the UFC coverage until December when it goes to Eleven Sports which has La Liga and Serie A football. So glad it has been pencilled in for October

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Re: Khabib v McGregor

Postby PorkChop » Aug 14, '18, 6:27 am

I can't decide who wins this. Some times I think Khabib wins via donkey kong, other times I can see McGregor boxing him up.

I'll be watching for sure.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1430

Return to General Sports Discussion