It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 1:37 pm

Confirmed: Mayweather v McGregor on August 26th

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

Re: Confirmed: Mayweather v McGregor on August 26th

Postby EmperorWu » Aug 27, '17, 8:30 pm

And they say wrestling is fake...

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Re: Confirmed: Mayweather v McGregor on August 26th

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Aug 30, '17, 11:32 am

PorkChop wrote:
AkydefGoldberg wrote:If Conor's getting outclassed he'll resort to a DQ which would be a fitting ending for this fight tbh. Is rough start time between 4.30-5am? If I find a stream, I'll watch it or listen to radio commentary.

If you do find a stream, hit me up. I'll do the same.

Sorry man, didn't see this till now. I ended up flip-flopping from one poor Facebook video stream to the next until 6am to see the fight in poor quality but hey ho..

I'd be surprised if Conor came back into boxing tbh. He was given a pretty comprehensive outclassing on his debut against an elite fighter and with the money he picked up, why come back even if it's against Malignaggi next year? Malignaggi's comments have been proved correct on what he saw in sparring and how he felt the fight would play out. Malignaggi at 35/36, once fully fit and in shape, would test McGregor and it's a fight I'm not sure Dana will sanction.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Previous

Return to General Sports Discussion