It is currently: Mar 29, '24, 4:53 am

Notre Dame Fucking Irish

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

Notre Dame Fucking Irish

Postby ShaneOfan » Nov 19, '16, 9:17 pm

Seriously I hate Brian Kelly's face

We are now 4-7 and have are first losing seasons since 2007. I wish the guy could put a defense together, but apparently that is to complicated. We can't even fire him or we are stuck in another Charlie Weis situation where we literally pay him to NOT coach the Irish. Then again at this point I'm not sure if there is a difference.

I just hope none of this hurts DeShone's chances. Kid is great and could make it big.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Re: Notre Dame Fucking Irish

Postby Everlong » Nov 20, '16, 8:44 am

As someone who doesn't really follow ND, what exactly has happened there? Just a few years ago they were playing for a national championship, and now they're not even gonna reach a bowl probably.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby The Legend » Nov 20, '16, 10:07 am

Brian Kelly's definitely in over his head at this point. Paying a guy to not coach your team isn't too bad, you just don't want to be paying three or four coaches - trust me I know.

Also, I have very little faith in DeShone Kizer. Seems like a total flash in the pan at this point. Mitch Trubisky is the prize of this draft class.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby ShaneOfan » Nov 20, '16, 2:50 pm

Everlong wrote:As someone who doesn't really follow ND, what exactly has happened there? Just a few years ago they were playing for a national championship, and now they're not even gonna reach a bowl probably.

Kelly is just horrible at defense. Also they should never have been in the 2013 BCS Championship game. Nowhere near on par with Bama that year.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Return to General Sports Discussion