It is currently: May 22, '24, 9:54 pm

The Cleveland title drought is OVER!!

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

The Cleveland title drought is OVER!!

Postby Everlong » Jun 19, '16, 8:45 pm

CAVS! LEBRON! WHAT A FUCKING GAME!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: The Cleveland title drought is OVER!!

Postby War Daddy » Jun 19, '16, 8:54 pm

You know a game is good when you're nervous and You don't got a team in the game.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 122

Postby Everlong » Jun 19, '16, 9:03 pm

^Right?!?!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby Kreashko » Jun 19, '16, 9:04 pm

DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 45

Postby ChrisCrossed » Jun 19, '16, 9:18 pm

The streak...is over

What a fucking game and how fitting that a 3 killed Golden State

ChrisCrossed Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Postby War Daddy » Jun 19, '16, 9:19 pm

Kyrie Irving became a man tonight.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby The Legend » Jun 19, '16, 9:33 pm

It was so freaking fantastic. I loved every moment of tonight.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Everlong » Jun 20, '16, 7:59 am

The Cavs/LeBron never could have done this without LeBron's time in Miami.

He matured as a person and a player there. He learned how to be a leader and a champion.

In hindsight, him leaving Cleveland was the best possible thing for that franchise.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Jun 20, '16, 4:41 pm

Everlong wrote:The Cavs/LeBron never could have done this without LeBron's time in Miami.

He matured as a person and a player there. He learned how to be a leader and a champion.

In hindsight, him leaving Cleveland was the best possible thing for that franchise.

I can't disagree more strongly with this thought process. LeBron doing the selling of Cleveland to Wade and Bosh that Wade did of them to Miami would have been the best possible thing for the franchise.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby War Daddy » Jun 20, '16, 4:49 pm

The Legend wrote:
Everlong wrote:The Cavs/LeBron never could have done this without LeBron's time in Miami.

I can't disagree more strongly with this thought process. LeBron doing the selling of Cleveland to Wade and Bosh that Wade did of them to Miami would have been the best possible thing for the franchise.

You just won a championship, chill.

War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby The Legend » Jun 20, '16, 5:11 pm

War Daddy wrote:
The Legend wrote:

You just won a championship, chill.

Oh I'm chill. I'm happy, I'm loving life right now. It doesn't mean I have to agree with everything said.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby Everlong » Jun 21, '16, 8:41 am

The Legend wrote:

But it would have never, ever happened in a million years. Sorry, but Cleveland just isn't an attractive destination for free agents. Plus, LeBron was fed up with ownership not giving him the tools he needed for 7 years to really compete. It was his destiny to leave.

Had he not been in close proximity with a guy like Pat Riley, he never would have learned what it took to be a champion. Had the decision/the pep rally not happened nor the media critique that followed it, he never would have matured to the player/person/leader he is today.

Cleveland does not win a basketball championship in your lifetime if LeBron doesn't go to Miami.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Return to General Sports Discussion